“Skip that dreary Vegas buffet and come here for breakfast!”
Review of Hash House a Go Go

Hash House a Go Go
Ranked #103 of 4,894 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Hash House A Go Go, we keep the fun in food while pulling from the experiences of farm fresh agriculture, serving southern comfort food with a twist.
Novi, Michigan
“Skip that dreary Vegas buffet and come here for breakfast!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Huge portions that must be shared by two normal-sized people. The Indiana Sage Chicken was amazing. Also recommended: The Truck Drivers Special with an 18" flapjack! The "Sage Chicken" was: several fillets of lightly pancake-battered real chicken breast on a bed of real mashed potatoes with two huge biscuits, strips of bacon, wrapped in a 2 egg omelet with maybe a pound of cheese! The chicken was lightly seasoned with sage and other mild spices. It took us 50 minutes to finish it and we had to leave a little, anyway! Featured on "Man vs. Food" on the Food Network--even he couldn't finish it all! Only criticism: the biscuits were a bit dry and the omelet needed another egg or two! Lots of things on the menu from farm scrambles to salmon dishes to vegan items. Giant burgers and a huge meat loaf sandwich! If sharing (recommended) have the other person order a drink or a side to avoid a $2.50 plate charge. See food pictures on "Yelp" and the restaurant web site. Several Vegas locations including "The Quad" (Open 24 hrs.) How much food? We couldn't eat any lunch and had a late dinner! We ordered a Margaretta and a mango iced tea. Price: $30 for 2. A lot of fun!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Calgary, Canada
“Best breakfast in Las Vegas!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I came here 3 times for breakfast while I was in Vegas. Each time was awesome. GO HUNGRY!!! The portion sizes at this place are huge! I had a 14" pancake with Skor bits in it, then a pork chop eggs benedict which I couldnt even come close to finishing, then I had a traditional corned beef hash which was awesome! I never went for lunch, but I saw some of the lunch dishes that others were ordering and they looked awesome too. Do not go anywhere else on the Strip for breakfast!
Besides the food, the staff were all super friendly and professional. They were all willing to give you recommendations on ordering. I even overheard one of the waiters helping figure out a dish for a vegetarian at the table behind us.
I would recommend this place to anyone and am looking forward to going back here again.

“Awesome place”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Best place i have ate at Dang good food and very friendly. Clean and u won't leave hungry.they all are nice.

Des Moines, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This was a hit!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Party of six on Saturday morning. Arrived at 10:30, about forty minute wait, as they indicated it would be. Service was fast, no problems splitting ticket and using two for one coupon. Food was very good, but servings a very very large! Would definitely eat here again.

Visited September 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Another good meal...”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The hubby and I ate here for breakfast in Sept 2013. There was a problem being seated, the hostess forgot to write our names down so couple who arrived after us were seated first. All was worked out, I actually had the same waitress that I had when i visited with my friend in 2011. She was great, my food was great, hubby's chicken was awful..it had absolutely no flavor...everything else was great.