“foos is massive, over priced bloody marys”
Review of Hash House a Go Go

Hash House a Go Go
Ranked #153 of 5,208 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Hash House A Go Go, we keep the fun in food while pulling from the experiences of farm fresh food and serving generous portions of comfort food with a twist.
Reviewed July 27, 2013

the size of the serving was remarkable and the combo of food is amazing but spending $8 on glass of tomato juice with a shot of vodka is disgusting, My massive MAN VS FOOD breakfast was less than ordering 2 bloody marys...all ice and a whiff of vodka

Write a ReviewReviews (5,427)

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Rarely and I mean rarely am I picky with restaurants. As long as the food isn't mediocre and has decent service I am ok with it but this place had both. We chose to eat breakfast here as our last meal before our flight. Every other place in vegas has exceeded my expectations and this basically ended my trip on a bad note. They were kind enough to hold our luggage bags behind their front counter (this was the only good part). We order the chicken and waffles and the sage chicken something like that. We order water with lemon. Waitress comes back and gives water without lemon. I'm like oh I ordered lemon. She says ok and then just doesn't come back with the lemon. She passes by our table about five times just purposely ignoring our table. She has no problem chatting it up with any other table. Maybe 40 min has passed here (longest wait for food) and no update from the waitress and I'm like pretty irritated and I finally get her attention and I'm like may I please get a lemon. She puts on this look and leaves and then brings a cup full of lemon and honest to god throws it on the table so it slides to the end of the table (lol?) says nothing and walks away. When I read people write these kind of reviews I was thought they were over exaggerating and yet it is actually true. I always thought 'are there really waitresses that just forget things 3 times, gives glares, and slams plates on the table? Yup. They are out there. Food finally comes out at 50 min. I have forgiven many places with bad service if they have amazing food so I am in no way biased. Plus, I wouldn't just not eat a meal I paid for just because I'm annoyed. I actually could only eat about 5 bites of the sage chicken dish because the whole dish literally tasted like nothing but the hollandaise sauce which was just bland. The chicken and waffles were ok. I am wondering if she secretly sabotaged my dish since everyone else on here loved the food. The waitress doesn't come back at all until it is time to pay the bill. It was horrible. I tipped her a dollar even though I debated giving her nothing.

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Tucked away at the back of The Quad behind all the work that is going on is Hash House A Go Go. It is worth hunting out!

My wife had a chorizo hash whilst I had the chicken hash. Both were huge portions at good value and very tasty. Perfect to set you up for a day of gambling.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

After getting settled into our hotel room--Hash House was the first place we hit. We had heard/read so much about it, it was great to have a place EXCEED the expectations we had!!

We ate there three times during our stay in Vegas. Rochelle was our server two of those times and she was very very friendly and attentive. She explained the menu selections, the size of the portions and that because they were cooked to order that it might take some time--but everything was served quickly and tasted great.

Our first meal was the stuffed blue cheese burger and the sage fried chicken benedict---Rochelle was right--THE PORTIONS ARE HUGE!! So big that everyone was taking photos before digging in!! On our last visit, we had a family sitting across from us that spent 10 minutes taking photos of what they ordered before touching their plates :) But there is a lot of quality in their quantities!

The sage fried chicken has ensured that I will never have another piece of KFC/Churches/Popeye's ever again!! And their Bacon Waffle has real strips of BACON--I was expecting crumbles-they gave us 4 STRIPS of BACON inside one waffle!! Bacon heaven!!

Hash House is helping transform the old, worn-out Imperial Palace (now know as The Quad) into a place you want to go into!! RUN--DON'T WALK RUN--and get into line for Hash House!!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The sage chicken is tasty but we "got our food instantly" as the waitress stated. Biscuits were rock hard (I think the dsh had been declined by another customer or for some other reason had been sitting) and the sauce was tasty-the dish needed more However, I am waiting to try the blueberry pecan pancakes now.