“Great breakfast”

Hash House a Go Go
Ranked #102 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Hash House A Go Go, we keep the fun in food while pulling from the experiences of farm fresh agriculture, serving southern comfort food with a twist.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Just got back from vegas. Took my wife to hash house for breakfast, no disappointment at all. My wife ordered the blueberry & pecan pancake & i had the chirizo & jalapeno hash. Both were outstanding.
They were training some new severs when we sat down, the girl training and the new employees were all really good to us. You would think that we were regulars.
This was my second time here and both times were great. I would recommend this experience any time.
See you next time we come to vegas, this will be a regular stop for us.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,194)

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Servings are huge and bad for the heart but great fun.

I ordered a pancake - you get one the size of a plate with your fillings on it. I ordered a side bisuit - huge also:-) The waitress was laughing saying that I wouldn't finish it - I knew I wouldn't but wanted to try anyway!!

Worth trying but forget the diet.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is not a place I would go to often but it was yummy when I went. The food is very rich and portions are huge. The seats in the booths were quite worn. Staff was excellent.
I can''t remember what it was called but if you ask your server what people really like and order alot they will tell you about this thing I had. It was mashed potatoes on the bottom with biscuits, bacon, an omellet, 2 chicken breaded breasts all covered in cheese and sauce. It was yummy but wow thats alot of food for 1 person!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I ate here twice, once for breakfast and once for dinner. Twisted farmfood is right. Their array of "Eggs Benedict" is really an eggs benedict on steroids. Massive portions and really good. Their specialty is a spicey bloody mary in the morning that will really kick start your morning after a night of Las Vegas partying.

The lines can get long at times, but sitting at the bar and eating there can get you in fast.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Hard to get to with all the construction going on at the Quad, but is worth it. I recommend the Brown Sugar Banana Pancakes. But come hungry as they are huge! You will find it very busy and very noisy so intimate dining is not what you will find here. Good menu choices with mid-range prices.