“The Best Time of Our Lives”
Review of Hash House a Go Go

Hash House a Go Go
Ranked #106 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Hash House A Go Go, we keep the fun in food while pulling from the experiences of farm fresh food and serving generous portions of comfort food with a twist.
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The food was great. My family and I had the most wonderful time there. It will always have a special memory in my husband & my heart for the time we spent there with my son, his wife and our grandchildren.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,343)

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I realize now we should have shared one plate, the portions are HUGE. I actually ordered the "Basic" scrambled eggs, sausage and potatoes - exactly what I wanted, very good and of course more than I needed. However, I could not stop eating off my boyfriend's plate, he ordered Andy's Sage Fried Chicken and I just had to keep stealing a bite here and there, the gravy was SO good. We went early on a weekday so there was no wait, but when we thought of going back on Sunday morning around 10am, forget it - there were soooo many people waiting to be seated, go really early if you're going on a weekend

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I had the quesadilla and it was huge and very tasty. Service and food was excellent. I could not finish as it was huge. All meals we saw looked huge and tasty. You will not leave here hungry.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We went about 2pm, the place was basically empty. We were hungry so glad we didn't have to wait. We all went with the breakfast option. I enjoyed the Snickers pancake with eggs and sausage. The pancake was huge, at some point I just picked out the candy, there was no need for syrup. Everyone else liked their breakfast, just couldn't believe how much food you got. We had a coupon so that helped on the bill but I didn't think prices were too bad. Looking forward to returning and trying something else.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I am sure you have read it over and over but the food here is beyond generous. I can only imagine the waste that goes on in this place. Thankfully just had the regular breakfast of eggs, meat, toast, potatoes as I am not sure how someone can eat fried chicken in the early morning. Even my breakfast was too big to finish. The prices are not 'cheap' but nothing is in Vegas any more. I remember being able to get a .99 cent breaky and steak and lobster for $6.99 and this was just 15 years ago! The coffee was average and my husband ordered a large orange juice that cost $6.00! Almost the same price as breakfast.

The pancakes which I saw being served were at least 12" round. All the food was beyond what a person can eat in one seating. The menu had alot of options and is suitable for everyone. The decor of the restaraunt is OK...at the entrance you can see all the celebrities that have eaten here along with their comments. Service was good and the servers were friendly. Country 'bumpkins' is the theme here. Sort of funny. You can get a large 25 ounce beer in a brown paper bag for $4.95...yes for breakfast...the table beside us ordered it...but why not? you are in Vegas. They also have huge Bloody Mary's etc for breakfast.

Expect to pay at least $40 for breakfast for 2 people...that's what our check was with just the 2 egg breaky, one coffe and one OJ. If you arrive after 9:00 am there will be a line up and wait for a minimum of 15 minutes.

We went here once in our 5 day stay and don't think we would go back...its jus too much food. I like voting on a scale of 1-10 so would rate this a 6.