“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hash House a Go Go

Hash House a Go Go
Ranked #96 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Hash House A Go Go, we keep the fun in food while pulling from the experiences of farm fresh agriculture, serving southern comfort food with a twist.
Norman, Oklahoma
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

We chose to go here because of all the great reviews on TA. We have to agree, the place is pretty fantastic. Portion sizes are huge! The coffee kept coming and our server was great. My mom was in a really bad mood (anxious for my brothers wedding later that evening and lack of sleep the night before) and when she got up to go to the restroom, we apologized to our server and explained that she was just extremely anxious. When she returned, our server went completely out of his way to make her smile (and she did!). The only complaint is that they were out of sausage and didn't tell our server until he went searching for it. There wasn't anything we ordered that we didn't like. Oh, and for a party of six, we only waited about 10 minutes for a table (during the busy 9am rush hour).

• Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Duarte, CA
“Giant portions-enough for two”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I had never eaten there and asked the waiter for a suggestion. He suggested the sage fried chicken and waffles. While waiting for my dinner, I was offered a large biscuit with honey butter that was delicious. When my plate arrived, I was shocked. There were 4 pieces of Belgian waffles with bacon inside and 2 fried chicken breasts on top with a pile of fried leeks. This tower was held together with a rosemary skewer and steak knife. The presentation was awesome, the food delicious and the take home food was great for breakfast.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank verda
Columbus, Georgia
“GREAT FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

This place was great. The food portions were HUGE. I enjoyed the service and food. Everyone should visit.

Visited December 2012
Rego Park, New York
“Huge portions!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had a great breakfast here. I ordered the granola blackberry pancake which was huge. It was so big, it was bigger than the plate. It was enough for three people to share. My husband got a giant sand which, which he loved. Highly recommend!

1 Thank lildebbie107
Kuujjuaq, QC, Canada
“Food was good....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

The food was very good, and lots of it - you definitely will not leave hungry. The service was good, the servers are practically running all the time. It tood a long time for us to get our food , over an hour and there was only two of us, that kind a sucked but overall not bad.

• Visited February 2013