“Huge breakfast”

Hash House a Go Go
Ranked #102 of 4,849 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Hash House A Go Go, we keep the fun in food while pulling from the experiences of farm fresh agriculture, serving southern comfort food with a twist.
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Huge breakfast”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I had breakfast and it was great. It was served in a huge cast iron skillet and I never thought I would eat it all. I did. Even the Heineken I had with breakfast was huge. It had to be at least 24 ounces. The hash was the best ever.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Suntanlotions

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Prague, Czech Republic
“Good points, bad points”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

As I am a huge fan of Man Vs Food, this was the restaurant I most wanted to go to in Vegas. They actually filmed in another branch, but it was close enough for me.

I ordered the same as the famous Adam and it was tasty and massive. The only problem was that it was so big that it got cold by the time I was finishing it.

The less good point was that I didn't find the service all that friendly. To give an example on the way out I said thanks to the member of staff at the door, who didn't bother even looking up when she replied. Perhaps it was because I had such high expectations, but it felt like they were resting on their laurels a bit.

Visited November 2012
6 Thank AlexSwallow
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nothing special”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

over priced for what you get - took awhile to get in food was average wouldnt waste my time or money again

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Jon G
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Enormous portions”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great fun place to have breakfast or lunch, service was awesome and so was the food. The portions are enormous, two people can easily share. The service staff were great both time we came here.

• Visited December 2012
“Great all around”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had some of the best service I've ever had anywhere at the Hash House. Great waiter who had good recommendations and was super friendly and helpful. Huge portions, not too pricey for Vegas and the fact that you get two meals out of an entree. Brunch was awesome and I would definitely go back again!

Visited December 2012