“oh boy!”

Hash House a Go Go
Ranked #97 of 4,868 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Hash House A Go Go, we keep the fun in food while pulling from the experiences of farm fresh agriculture, serving southern comfort food with a twist.
Gresham, oregon
“oh boy!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

we never ate there and we were a little scared!! the size of the food portions were HUGE!!
we decided to share the sage chicken and waffles. OMG they were out of this world, we were upset that we made it there on the 2nd to the last day, other wise i am sure we would of gone back.

it was really good. and i recommend sharing if you can decide on something that you both like.

will definatley be back, did have to wait about an hour to be seated but WELL WORTH the wait!

Visited November 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Stayed at hotel, got discount”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Food was very good and lots of it! Look on line at restaurant.com for discounts and if staying at hotel I believe we got a discount too. Very busy so plan

Visited January 2012
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Great Food -- Great Price”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

What a gem! Had a late breakfast here and really enjoyed it. It was a little hard to find due to extensive renovations and construction going on at the Imperial Palace, but when I asked a security guard in the casino for directions, he personally escorted us to the escalator that took us right to the restaurant. What service! There was a large crowd waiting for tables, and the hostess told us it would be 20-30 minutes to be seated. We gladly put our name on the list because right next to the hostess stand was a Bloody Mary bar! We ordered 2 and figured we'd sip on them while we waited, but our name was called and we were escorted to our table -- so the wait was only about 10 minutes even though we had a party of 6. A word of warning; the Bloody Mary's are extremely spicy! It's a nice kick to start the day and get rid of the effects of the night before -- as long as you like spice. The menu is awesome and the portions are HUGE. We appreciated that our waiter let us know up front that it would be no problem to share a breakfast between 2 people. We order the chicken and waffles -- two moist and crispy sage flavored fried chicken breasts over 4 waffles, each with a piece of bacon inside it...delicious! Atmosphere was relaxed -- we never felt rushed -- and the breakfast was the best we had during our vacation. Can't beat the value either -- splitting the breakfast with coffee and juice, our bill came to only $23.00. It was by far our best food deal in Vegas...wish there was one at home!

Visited November 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Fun food!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband and I hadn't been having much food luck in Vegas, finding a lot of the food to taste really cheap and cruddy.
Then we found Hash House... YUM! Our server was attentive and fine. I found drink prices to be a tad expensive for what we got, but they did have an interesting selection. We stuck to beer and vodka soda anyways.
Husband got a vegetarian and cheese scramble thingy and he really enjoyed it. Portion size was large but not crazy.
I got the sage fried chicken and waffles, and it was HUGE. And sooooooo so good. I'm still dreaming about it, actually. The maple syrup it came with was the perfect compliment to the savouryness of the waffles with bacon baked in.
The prices were average, $13-16 a plate, but the food quality was above average, as were the portions. I found myself wondering how they even make money serving that good of food for those prices... guess thats why the drink prices are high!
Anyways, I got two large meals out of my one order of chicken and waffles.
Would SO recommend this dish.

• Visited November 2012
Grand Marais, Minnesota
“Biggest Burger I ever saw”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Ate here on a business trip back in March and was blown away at the size of the portions. My burger was huge and I could barely eat half of it. There were 4 of us and no one at or table ate even half our food. Overall it was good and the service was nice.

• Visited March 2012