“good price, great food.. you have to stand the smoke”

Tequila Bar and Grill
Ranked #792 of 5,298 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed September 11, 2013

it would have got 5 stars if not for the smell of smoke from the casino. we sat down with high hopes and the food met our expectations and we would have gone there again if not for the headache that we got because of the smoke.. if you are smoker, enjoy ! if not, just hop over to cabo wabo in planet hollywood.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Good food, great value. $2 tacos and $2 margaritas and beer. Service is so so and it's right by the band area so it's usually loud. Good alternative to the really expensive options everywhere. It was our go to place during our trip!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I love the Nacho's here. Best value on the strip. Also the $2 margaritas are very nice. I wasn't a fan of our server. he tried hard but was a little socially awkward.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My wife, sister in law and I had lunch at the Tequila Bar and Grill last weekend while visiting Las Vegas. The food was very good and well priced. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the friendliness of the staff.
In fact the manager came over a couple of times to make sure everything was good, and it was. The Tequila Bar and Grill is just the right place for a good lunch close to all the casino action in Bally's.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My wife and I were walking around and waiting on the shuttle bus to take us back to our hotel. We just happened upon the Tequila Bar and Grill; such a nice surprise. We ordered two platinum margaritas and taco chicken; truly awesome. I will surely give this place a high rating!!