“Finally visited this place!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Tequila Bar and Grill
Ranked #891 of 4,768 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Strip
canada
“Finally visited this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Well, finally got to visit this place and did it the way it should be done. Crawled into here at about 03:30 in the morning with goggles on:):):):) Thank goodness my wife was with me!
The service was great - I believe if I remember correctly that it was Patrick that served us....very friendly guy. I honestly could not put anymore alcohol in me and Patrick was a psychic as the first thing he said was " water? " LOL.
The place was fairly empty which was good. We talked about in the past and wanted to try the Nachos that everybody raved about..........WOW they were amazing that is for sure. Tons of cheese, hunks of meat, Jalapeno peppers, sour cream and all the side fixings! I'm not sure if it was some kind of special but we also received three soft tacos with it as well.

What a perfect late night snack - I honestly can say I think these were some of the best nachos I have ever had for a very reasonable price!!!

Well done Tequila Bar and Grill!!! Well done.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
HILLIARD
“Nice Suprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Tucked back out of the main traffic is this authentic Mexican grill. Good service and $2.00 margaritas happy hour. They offer a great breakfast menu. Priced ok for Vegas.

• Visited July 2013
Renton, Washington
“Service Mediocre, Food Amazing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

This place serves the BIGGEST nacho platter I have ever seen. Two of us ordered it to split and barely put a dent in it. (I think it is made for 4-5 people). The chicken is fresh from the bone, the beans are cooked just right, the cheese is real (not the sauce crap that comes on some nachos). I'd order these again any time. That said, it took almost 15 minutes to get someone to wait on us and we had to ask for someone to take the order. Otherwise, I would have given this place the full five stars, the food was that good.

Visited July 2013
Santa Ana, California, Usa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not an authentic mexican food and over priced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

way over priced for the food you get, the fish tacos were tasteless and dry rice and beans cold and nothing close to a Mexican style. Service slow but friendly very disappointed over all.
Ballys does not offer a great variety of restaurants

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Kansas City, Kansas
“Cheap drinks, solid food, poor service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Grabbed some grub and a few drinks here right at the tail end of the establishment's happy hour. Really good drink specials during happy hour. I had a few $2 frozen margaritas... not terribly strong, but they tasted good. I think they also had $2 or $3 tequila shots in addition to some other specials that I didn't get the chance to try out due to our late arrival to the restaurant.

I ordered the mild wings, which were a bit spicy for "mild" but tasted good. My friends who also ordered food all agreed that it was pretty good.

My only complaint is with the service; there practically was none. We sat there for a while before anyone took our order and had to wait quite a while for our drinks and food. There seemed to be several staff members just chumming it up, rather than serving their customers. Of course, it was much quicker just to order at the bar from the bartender. I actually had to go to the bar just to get a water (because my wings were not-so-mild). The bartender gave me a sour look... Whelp, sorry bro, hadn't seen my waiter in 20 minutes...

Definitely a great place to go in the afternoon for a snack and a couple of drinks. Just lousy table service! Guess you can't have it all!!!

• Visited June 2013