“biggest order of Nachos I have ever seen”

Tequila Bar and Grill
Ranked #848 of 5,004 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Can't beat the value on the Nacho's ($15.00 with players card). We didn't even come close to finishing them.

$2.00 Margarita's also make this a great place for a snack break.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

In all fairness we were starving when we walked in to the "please seat yourself" style restaurant. Our greet time seemed like 30-40 minutes but in reality was probably 15-20...but in a restaurant with approx 20-25 tables this was extremely excessive. Our server introduced herself with the word "drinks?" I ordered a double and was informed it would cost double...bad sign. I ordered the (Behemoth) Nachos (they don't offer a smaller one) and was informed that they were too big for one person...ooops. Food was just above Taco Bell and you can tell they are used to having to deal with bargain shoppers who are ready to argue about the already reasonable prices. I never argue with nor do I EVER complain to a server, I just wish they wouldn't group all of their guests in the same herd. Didn't go back nor will I.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

You got to get the Nachos! My wife and I ordered 1 plate of the Nachos and they were out of this world! Ginormous portions and great toppings. We were not able to finish the platter and we even skipped lunch that day. They also have $2.00 margaritas and beer.
I would defiantly go back here. If the rest of their food tastes as good as the nachos then their food has to be amazing.

1  Thank LawrenceM2
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Good place to go for a quick snack or drink, does tend to get very busy but thats due to the conventioners that are around. Drinks are reasonably priced for a strip casino as is the food so worth a look for a snack.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We wandered in after a business associate noticed a poster outside of Bally's. $2 margaritas & tacos was enough to draw us in. It is located just off the casino floor in faux patio style setting. As noted by others, the service was a bit slow, but the staff was friendly and made every effort to take care of us. The margaritas were well mixed and refreshing after walking the Strip. The tacos were soft shell with excellently grilled beef & chicken. A little sour cream & salsa and we were good to go! This is not fine dining and has to be taken for what it is. If you are looking for a quick snack and a refreshing drink, it is a great stop.

1  Thank Ramlorey