“Lush, cheap food and drinks”

Tequila Bar and Grill
Ranked #798 of 4,985 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Had a lovely burger here teamed with a cheap mojito which was better tasting than some which you would pay $20 elsewhere. Waitress a little ditsy, but to be fair she was about 100 and really sweet.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I first visited the Tequila Bar & Grill on a Vegas trip with my husband last year. I visited again a few months ago on a trip with my brother & his wife. I absolutely love the food!! The $2 tacos are full of flavor & I also love the $4 chili. It is a little spicy, but delicious!...I am not a drinker, so I cannot comment on the cheap drinks. The food; however, is WONDERFUL!!! I am going back to Vegas in 2 weeks & I am really craving those tacos & chili. Tequila Bar & Grill is one of the best kept secrets in Vegas!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I just grabbed a quick lunch at the bar. Had a couple of $2 beers and $2 tacos. The beef tacos are much better than the chicken. The place was pretty empty, it was a Monday, and the staff was very nice. All and all the place was great for what it was and I'll be back. 5 tacos, 2 beers, and a margarita on the Strip for $22 after tip can't be beat.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stopped here several times during our trip for $2 tacos. These are not tiny tacos and are a perfect size for a light lunch or late-night meal. They were tasty. This was an amazing bargain!!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We have eaten here every Vegas trip for the last 6 times. It always seems we get hungry around 9PM for a snack and this place fit the bill. Their burger for $11, is plenty for 2 to share and comes with fries - and is a really good burger.
The chicken wings are really good, not at all greasy and very crisp. A full order is $10.
Oddly enough we have never ordered Mexican here. We have seen many people make the mistake of ordering the "gargauntaun" Nachos and it is a mistake unless you have a party of at least 8. It is the biggest order of Nachos you have ever seen.
But the burgers and wings are really Top 10!