“Quesadilla Heaven”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I reviewed this restaurant a year or so ago but when you try something different, I feel they deserve a different review to cover that menu item.

Quesadillas are another speciality of this restaurant. We went in mid-afternoon one day after a late breakfast when we just wanted something to share something to tide us over until dinner. We ordered the quesadillas and were not disappointed. They provided an ample "snack" to keep us going. We ordered them with chicken and there was plenty of meat inside to fill us up. This is one of our regular stops when we go to Vegas (usually at least once a year) and they never disappoint us.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I had a good experience because I went prepared. We ordered the nachos appetizer (chicken) and a fish bowl to share. The nachos were PILED high. It was literally enough food for four people, no exaggeration. I thought the fish bowl was a bit tart, but still tasty. We missed the happy hour pricing but they have tequila flights on the menu. No complaints here.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

No exaggeration....it is foul. But in all fairness, did I really think i was gonna get awesome Mexican from a place situated in the middle of a stoke laden casino and that sells 12 oz. drafts of Modelo for $2, as well as Cuervo shots for $2 and frozen margaaritas for $2? Nope. And I didn't! So, expectations were satisfied.

I had the beef quesadilla and I still would like to know what part of the steer that beef came from. The overall flavor is uber bland. I think this restaurant is perfect for smokers. The food only tastes salty -- no real discernible flavor. Since smokers have no taste buds they'll love this place for salt lick-ability. Enjoy! Would I ever come back here to eat? Hell no! But i'd come back for drinks. Good place to get cheap drinks on with friends. The $2 Modelos are a steal at a full 12 oz. and ice cold.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Food had no taste...service was just as bad:-(:-(:-(:-( we will never go back. Try the café next door....bally's get rid of this place.

1  Thank Truthalways52
Reviewed May 16, 2012

If you like margaritas this is the place for you, great selection. Also the food portions are huge and priced right. Service can be slow, but your in Vegas, time isn't a factor.