“Hubby was mesmerised!!!”

Purple Reign, THE Prince Tribute Show!
Book In Advance
More Info
$64.98*
and up
Purple Reign The Prince Tribute Show at Westgate Las Vegas
Ranked #19 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: From humble beginnings in small UNLV college clubs to late night T.V., Purple Reign has risen to international acclaim and recognition as the world’s #1 Prince Tribute. On November 17, 2008 the group became the 1st ever tribute/impersonator act to appear as the musical guest on Late Show with David Letterman. That show was chosen by CBS and Late Show to ring in the New Year and re-aired January 1st, 2009 at 12:15am (New Years Eve) less than 45 days later, making it the 1st musical performance of 2009 on Letterman. ‘09 also saw Purple Reign crowned "Best Tribute Act" by the 28th annual Las Vegas Review Journal Poll, winning 2 awards by both the staff and readers. Purple Reign captures the imagination and seamlessly re-creates the blistering performances and raw energy of Prince in his prime and returns you to the era that made "The Artist" an international superstar. Featuring a tribute Morris Day and The Time, this show is a must see for Purple Rain movie fans and all live music fans alike!
Reviewed August 9, 2014

My hubby is the Prince Fan but as an awesome wife I did my research and came up With Purple Reign show whilst we were in Vegas last Saturday!
The tickets cost me $64 from a booth on the strip which was great value, although as said drinks in the venue are atad pricey but as your singing your heart out throughout the show ...I guess drinking can wait.
The show itself was great, they really work well together and we really had a fab time!!
The young lady at the front of house is a credit, out going, funny and personable!

1  Thank cazza32
There are newer reviews for Purple Reign, THE Prince Tribute Show!

Reviewed August 9, 2014

The first 30 minutes of the show were very entertaining. Great Prince music and costume changes. After that, the music is obscure Prince and not a great show until the last 5 minutes of the show where it ends on another high note.

Find a deal on the tickets, do not pay full price!!!!

1  Thank YessiG411
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Dearly Beloved... we are gathered here today to talk about Purple Reign. I have to admit it was one of my best nights in Vegas. Being a Prince fan, I was delirious. We upgraded to VIP and sat in the front.

Performers playing Prince and Morris Day were top notch singers and entertainers.

Only con... drink prices can be a bit high. I am not even sure what it was, but we had a beer and rum for $25. So be warned. May need to ask. Unless money don't matter tonight.

1  Thank RovingProfessor
Reviewed August 6, 2014

This is the best show in Downtown Las Vegas and second only to Michael Jackson's ONE. Thank you to Mike Dini and The D for a fantastic evening! The performers are extremely talented (I would come just to hear the band) and the Prince and Morris Day impersonators did all of their own singing. In addition to great music and dancing, each performer captures the essence of the star they are impersonating. The banter between 'Prince' and 'Morris Day and Jerome' was one of the highlights of the show. As a fan of both Prince and Morris Day & The Time, I was delighted to see how authentic the performers are and many times forgot I wasn't watching the actual stars themselves. Our seats were great, but there really isn't a bad seat in the house. Sexy, sassy and loaded with talent - that is what this show is. Again, many thanks to Mike Dini and The D for one of the best nights I have ever enjoyed in Las Vegas!

2  Thank Noelle K
Reviewed August 6, 2014

If your a Prince fan or not, this show is a must see!! The Singer looked, acted and sang like Prince. A Must see show!

1  Thank Johannah G