“PRINCE ALIKE....”

Purple Reign, THE Prince Tribute Show!
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$49.99*
and up
Purple Reign, The Prince Tribute Show at the...
Ranked #21 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: From humble beginnings in small UNLV college clubs to late night T.V., Purple Reign has risen to international acclaim and recognition as the world’s #1 Prince Tribute. On November 17, 2008 the group became the 1st ever tribute/impersonator act to appear as the musical guest on Late Show with David Letterman. That show was chosen by CBS and Late Show to ring in the New Year and re-aired January 1st, 2009 at 12:15am (New Years Eve) less than 45 days later, making it the 1st musical performance of 2009 on Letterman. ‘09 also saw Purple Reign crowned "Best Tribute Act" by the 28th annual Las Vegas Review Journal Poll, winning 2 awards by both the staff and readers. Purple Reign captures the imagination and seamlessly re-creates the blistering performances and raw energy of Prince in his prime and returns you to the era that made "The Artist" an international superstar. Featuring a tribute Morris Day and The Time, this show is a must see for Purple Rain movie fans and all live music fans alike!
Reviewed March 26, 2014

wonderful stage presence ...I was definitely fooled... I love J.....oh my God the show was awesome. I really thought that it WAS Prince ..I was pleasantly surprised and I would love to go to Las Vegas to see this band perform....

Write a ReviewReviews (1,132)

Reviewed March 23, 2014

The Sin City theater was small but perfect for the show, not a bad seat in the house. I have been a PRINCE fan since seeing the movie Purple Rain in 1983 and was never able to see him live and this show scratched that off my bucket list because he was the real deal, plus you got to see the TIME too which I did not expect,

Reviewed March 18, 2014

If you love Prince, you will love this show. The music was great and my girls and I had a blast singing and dancing. The band is excellent. The venue is small but we liked that, because we enjoyed being close to this fine looking Prince. The mannerism, music and performance is right on point. We had a wonderful time. A must see if love Prince! We purchased the VIP tickets and afterwards we got to take a photo with the band. Fun!!

1  Thank rocketlady
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Exciting, fun and by the end of the concert exhausting. They did all the best known songs, the audience was up singing and dancing by the second song. We could have stayed there another hour listening to them.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Small venue. Every seat is a good seat. Show was Excellent. Prince might have well been there himself. Same with Morris Day. Another must see show!