“Amazing tribute to an amazing artist”

Purple Reign, THE Prince Tribute Show!
Book In Advance
More Info
$63.99*
and up
Purple Reign, The Prince Tribute Show at Westgate Las Vegas
Ranked #20 of 221 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: From humble beginnings in small UNLV college clubs to late night T.V., Purple Reign has risen to international acclaim and recognition as the world’s #1 Prince Tribute. On November 17, 2008 the group became the 1st ever tribute/impersonator act to appear as the musical guest on Late Show with David Letterman. That show was chosen by CBS and Late Show to ring in the New Year and re-aired January 1st, 2009 at 12:15am (New Years Eve) less than 45 days later, making it the 1st musical performance of 2009 on Letterman. ‘09 also saw Purple Reign crowned "Best Tribute Act" by the 28th annual Las Vegas Review Journal Poll, winning 2 awards by both the staff and readers. Purple Reign captures the imagination and seamlessly re-creates the blistering performances and raw energy of Prince in his prime and returns you to the era that made "The Artist" an international superstar. Featuring a tribute Morris Day and The Time, this show is a must see for Purple Rain movie fans and all live music fans alike!
Westminster, Maryland, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing tribute to an amazing artist”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Let me start off by saying that I am a HUGE Prince fan (my wife not so much)...this tribute group did one hell of a job portraying vintage Prince. The whole band was very personable it was a very intimate setting like 100 maximum type of thing there were some surprises to the show when "Prince" had to change outfits and man were they great surprises I will leave you by saying if you are any type of Prince fan weather it be casual or die hard I recommend this show 110% you will love it I know I would certainly see it again...they allow re-entry as well if you have to use the facilities

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Shawn L

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Purple One Rocks!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We were in Vegas for my cousins wedding and all being Prince fans had to see this show. If you read all the other reviews I can't really add anything different. The show rocks, all performers were true to their originals inc Morris Day ans Jerome. All were excellent musicians. We had a great time and a great evenings entertainment for excellent value. More more more! No wonder this is #1 ;0)

Buford, Georgia, United States
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

First plane tickets then hotel reservations and most important tickets to Purple Reign.Saw the show Nov 4th for the 3rd year in a row loved every minute. Ladies remember when Jason comes out in the lace outfit just ask him to turn around!!!Loved the meet and greet after everyone was really nice.Only thing I would change are the long tables no room to get up and dance everyone kept sitting there not good but not us we were up the whole show!! We will be back and we tell everyone we know it is a must see again and again!!!

Visited November 2012
Bonham, Texas
“Good Times in the House”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The show was on as soon as they hit the stage. The smart dressed band rocked the crowd. Prince was Prince again and looking good . This show would be incomplete without Morris and Jerome. I enjoyed the crowd participation. I was dancing in my seat and singing the whole show. Was a great experience that brought back good memories . I would highly suggest this show for anyone looking to get in a great groove for your evening . I am a true fan. You all were great!!

Visited October 2012
Bristol, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best downtown show”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Bought tickets on ebay through vegas4locals,paid $21 for 2.Best $21 I spent in vegas.
The showroom is small,but busy,atmosphere was fab.Lots of locals who obviously go to see them regularly,itself a reccomendation.
Go see Jay Bolan at 9.00 (free coupon entry),then this at 10.30,great night.

Visited October 2012