“Must see! Awesome music/show. Don't miss it!!!!”

Purple Reign, THE Prince Tribute Show!
Book In Advance
More Info
$63.99*
and up
Purple Reign, The Prince Tribute Show at Westgate Las Vegas
Ranked #21 of 222 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: From humble beginnings in small UNLV college clubs to late night T.V., Purple Reign has risen to international acclaim and recognition as the world’s #1 Prince Tribute. On November 17, 2008 the group became the 1st ever tribute/impersonator act to appear as the musical guest on Late Show with David Letterman. That show was chosen by CBS and Late Show to ring in the New Year and re-aired January 1st, 2009 at 12:15am (New Years Eve) less than 45 days later, making it the 1st musical performance of 2009 on Letterman. ‘09 also saw Purple Reign crowned "Best Tribute Act" by the 28th annual Las Vegas Review Journal Poll, winning 2 awards by both the staff and readers. Purple Reign captures the imagination and seamlessly re-creates the blistering performances and raw energy of Prince in his prime and returns you to the era that made "The Artist" an international superstar. Featuring a tribute Morris Day and The Time, this show is a must see for Purple Rain movie fans and all live music fans alike!
Woodbury, CT
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Must see! Awesome music/show. Don't miss it!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

We had the best time the music was awesome and right on key! Great performers and a must see!!!!!!

Don't let the fact that it's in old downtown Las Vegas stop you from seeing them!!!!

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

Went to watch this show last night. I have seen Prince 6 times and to be fair I feel like I have now seen him 7 times! What a great show, loved it!

Sparks, Nevada, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Incredible, LOVED IT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had so many shows to choose from, and me being a HUGE Prince fan, wanted to go see this. The group I had gone with wasn't as thrilled as I was, but they to agreed to go watch it. We got the closest seats to the stage. I've seen Prince in concert NINE times (and counting), and Morris Day 3 times. These guys did such a great job. Jason's voice is amazing, (so is his body~!) My husband who is so not a Prince fan said "That show was great", the other two friends I went with also loved the show, we talked about it all night. These guys really know how to throw a "concert". The voices, the live band, the costumes, the music from several different albums, everything about it was fabulous!!! After the show, the guys stuck around for photos. I told Jason how wonderful he was and he said "oh thank you, I was worried cuz I have a bit of a cold" DAMN, if he had a cold on that night and sounded spectacular to me, I wonder how he sounds when he's at 100%? DEFINITELY a show to go see. Will see it again every chance I get. Very impressed~! They even sold VIP tix which included first in line and a souvenier tee. Being that we bought our tix on the strip for a discount, I wasn't aware of the VIP, but would have bought those in an instant~!

1 Thank Regina B
Rankin, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Live Music Show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Really enjoy the Purple Reign show. I have seen it twice. Once at Hooters and again during our September Vegas trip a The D. I like the late start time of 10:30 gives you a chance to things during the day, eat dinner, stop at the hotel and change, and head downtown. The show being downtown also gave us something to do down there and check out the new hotel. I loved the band and all the Prince music that was played. The female dancer is also a nice touch because I brought two men with me so it was something for them to look at as well. The singing, dancing, costumes, and music are all top notch and are just as good as several of the concerts I have been to and purple reign is one of my favorite shows that we make sure to catch each vegas trip. We went on a Monday night due to the group being somewhere else on the weekend and I was glad to have still caught them on this trip. The audience was full of ladies crooning over Jason and his sexy outfits and they were also standing on their feet dancing to all the Prince hits alsong with Morris Day. Go see this show if you are a fan of Prince or even just live music. You can get half price tickets the day before or that day from the ticket booths located at different place on the strip.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Hmmmm?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Good show would definitely see it again but must of went on a night when everyone was free cuz the crowd was blah. I have seen prince many times n no he doesn't come close to the real thing. We only went cuz we had tix to the celo show that was cancelled n we got these n others as replacements. My sister had seen the show when it was on the strip n in a bigger venue n she enjoyed it.
Yes it does start n get out late n they need to lose the girl as part of the show. Get ur drinks at the bar outside cuz they are about 3 bucks cheaper.