“Slight change of menu?”
Review of Kabob Grill

Kabob Grill
Ranked #1,446 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Description: Kabob Grill was opened in november of 2004. Our main goal was to open and operate an express mediterranean restaurant that served great quality gourmet food with fast service.
Reviewed January 4, 2014

In general, I like their Greek Salad, Kabob… of course, sumac is a great spice to sprinkle over… Hummus, pita… indulge!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I am a big fan of kebabs, being Indian and having travelled extensively in Greece, Turkey and other parts of the Middle East as well. When I moved to Vegas I keep looking for authentic kebab places and am often disappointed, however this place is consistently fresh, flavorful and the service is always good. This is my favorite place for lunch, the fries are also really nice. Reminds me of the kebab shops in England dotted around everywhere (especially near pubs) but the quality of meat I think is even better.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have been eating here for years (at their previous location on Sunset and now at the Eastern location). Their chicken kabobs are the best I've had in Vegas. Great place for lunch or a quick dinner.

1  Thank dearborn1
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Kabob Grill catered my business lunch for forty executives. While the lunch feedback was very positive, the proof is in the Ziploc and Tupperware. While answering questions after the presentation, I was surprised to see so many executives return for leftovers.
Delicious food, reasonably priced and super healthy- we eat at KG once weekly.
Get the chicken soltani lunch; you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Shannon D
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Their chicken and koobideh kabobs are awesome! They taste great just as good and even better than many LA Persian restaurants. Their eggplant dish (Mirza gasemi) which is a Caspian regional specialty is the best I have had in years. It blows away baba ganoush in both taste and texture and is quite addicting. This restaurant is a true gem and I would go there any day.