“Interesting assortment of lobster”
Review of Lobster ME

Lobster ME
Ranked #244 of 5,042 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Great food while definitely on the pricey side. Lobster roll was $27 and only came with fries but had a great taste The grilled cheese was perfect!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I realize this is not going to be your high end lobsters but a lobster roll for the same cost as fast food. Tastes great and more than worth it.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Lobsticle is Awesome!! I never had one before and is a great treat. It's located in Planet Hollywood on the Miracle Mile court by the casino.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Location is on the Miracle Mile. My wife ordered the Chowder and I ordered the Lobster Bisque. Both were served in a small sourdough bowl. This is quick food but was very good for the price. I would eat here again!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We had an early dinner/snack. It's one of those place where you place your order at the counter and they bring your meal to your table. They have several tables right in front where you can watch the mall passing parade while you dine. My wife had the lobster mac & cheese while I chose the lobster salad. They both came in plastic containers similar to what you get in some places to take your leftovers home (not the greatest presentation). My wife's lobster mac was very good and the lobster salad was just so-so. The staff was friendly and kept the tables clean. Lobster ME is okay for a quick snack, but it's not the type of place we'd recommend for a memorable dinner.