“Lobster Me rolls seem small, but tasty.”
Review of Lobster ME

Lobster ME
Ranked #242 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Strip
Centerville, Ohio
1,681 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 3,916 helpful votes
“Lobster Me rolls seem small, but tasty.”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Lobster Me is a five-minute stroll from the Marriott Grand Chateau. Lobster Me is located in the Miracle Mile Mall. We are both thinking “Bar Harbor” lobster rolls.

There is a small set of tables, and we elect to consume the rolls while strolling the mall. Lobster Me rolls seem small, but tasty. Lobster Me rolls are a pleasant snack for the purpose. We would not consider “dining in” at the “Mac Donald’s” style eatery. The product is ok.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank SavantIII_11

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Adairsville, Georgia
“Don't let the name sucker you in!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We spent a week in Vegas and the meal eaten here was nothing more than wasted money and food space in my stomach!

• Visited March 2013
Bound Brook, New Jersey
“Disappointing/Expensive”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Ok, so I've dreamed of Lobster rolls that I've seen on DDD, or other food shows showcasing Maine. I think I am going to take a trip to Maine because they have to be better than what I ate. $17 for the regular, no frills lobster roll. It was not as tasty as I expected. There was a decent amount of lobster and they had my fav beer on tap Kona Longboard. I guess if the beer was lacking I'd be more disappointed. LOL

Visited March 2013
Leesburg VA
“Lobster - eh...free wifi - yeah!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Puny lobster roll...I think it was frozen lobster. Lobster salad was just ok, did not look like the beautiful glossy picture on the menu. Tasted fine but not the best ever. Receipt comes with free wifi code, good for 24 hours. Took advantage of that and was great.

Visited February 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Soooo good!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The lobster roll was delicious! It was so good that we had it twice during our 4 days visit to Vegas! The lobster meat were whole piece and not ground up. It was $23 and pricey but it was totally worth it! The lobster bisque was quite salty and there weren't much lobster meat. The lobscicle was good but a bit greasy and the batter is good. The French fries was really good too.

Visited March 2013

Been to Lobster ME? Share your experiences!