“Great Music!!!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Being a fan of classic rock and growing up in the 80's, the two bands we listened to on our Easter weekend were very enjoyable to listen to. The Limited and Phoenix, for me, were very pleasing. The Limited took requests similar to a piano bar and attempted to play any numbers of songs. Some they had never played before. It was good entertainment for me. The service was alright and the drinks were expensive(but where aren't they in Vegas). I will be going back my next time in Vegas.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The sushi is outstanding and great ambiance with the band playing in the back. Great service as well.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

As a group , we had lunch here during the MMS-2013 convention in April. The food was OK , as you would expect from a sushi restaurant in a Vegas hotel. Service was a bit slow, but friendly. There was good live music playing however . Price was high for the quality . I expected more .

Reviewed April 8, 2013

So tired that I really could not be sure how the food was, I just know it did not wow me and they no longer had the ingredients for the drink I selected from the menu

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We were at Mandalay Bay later in the evening and we were looking for something on the lighter side. The restaurant was located next to a great band. The food was excellent. Try the sweetheart roll and the red dragon roll. They were both very tasty. The service was great ahd the sushi chefs were very attentive and friendly.