“Nicest staff”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Luxor Las Vegas restaurants are unparalleled. Rice & Company features fresh, tasty and healthy Asian Cuisines with the motto EAT RICE, DRINK TEA, SLURP NOODLES, STAY HEALTHY, this new venue offers some of the finest modern Japanese and Chinese cuisine in Las Vegas. Located near the entrance of Mandalay Place, this enticing new casual dining alternative will offer an intriguing menu of tropically influenced variations of sushi and sashimi as well as hibachi, teriyaki and Chinese food classics.
Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States
“Nicest staff”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Rice was our evening wine bar; we did not dine. Elena was just the perfect person for a wine bar. Visited all three nights. Again, convenient to our room.

Visited February 2014

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sparwood, Canada
“Amazing !”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Rice and Company had amazing service, amazing sushi, very nice atmosphere and ambience, truly enjoyed our dinner here.

Visited August 2013
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“So yummy!! ”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

This is a fantastic restaurant that I make a point of frequenting every time I visit Vegas. The menu offers something for everyone and the shanghai noodles are out of this world.!!
The atmosphere is open and most seating offers great views of the patrons strolling throughout the Luxor. The service is great , the drinks refreshing and the food is as I said before "yummy".
It is a bit on the pricier side, but well worth it. I am ready looking forward to my next visit in October.
Enjoy!!

1 Thank Pamela M
Chappell, Nebraska
“Rice & Company Restaurant in the Luxor”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Good sushi and other Asian dishes. Value wasn't great, as it's a bit pricey. Service was just OK, nothing special.

Visited February 2014
Colorado
“Thankfully had a $50 coupon”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Went here with another couple before going to a show. Specialty drinks were very tasty. From therw it went down hill. Server highly recommended the lobster to my brother. He said it was very bland and very small pieces. Husbands dish was just okay. My tofu dish....thought i was ordering tofu dish with veggies & rice. Server seemed shocked that I asked for some rice."oh, I can hook you up", like he is doing me a favor by bringing me RICE in an oriental restaurant. I was perplexed by my dish. It looked like a big bowl of soup with freshly cut tifu cybes in it?! Was not listed as Soup. If I had poured the whole cup of rice into the bowl it still would have been Soupy!? Didnt complain because we had to get to a show. Would have liked another martini but our 45-55 male server was not attentive. Thankfully had a $50 credit from My Vegas otherwise thise would have been even worse review. I get better food for 1/3 the price at home. Other other expensive meals at SPAGO and OLIVES were worth every hard earned dollar. Wouldnt go back if I had a $100 coupon.