“Greta Thai Food for Price Paid”
Review of Krung Siam Thai

Krung Siam Thai
Ranked #1,122 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Not a fancy place but good Thai Food for the price. Wait staff is friendly and patient. Offer different levels of spice for food which is a good idea for American Taste. Only the brave will go for 5 which is Thai Hot. Duck dishes are good and most seafood is OK. Pad Thai not too my taste.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

recommended by a person whos wife is from thailand. definitely a great suggestion! varied menu with offerings for dining in and take out. prices reasonable for the serving size and quality

1  Thank SecretAgentReview
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Was a very good restaurant that is overcharging people! Third time in and food was great now its good pad thai was tasteless today.They added $2 for one peanut sauce and $3 for one extra cucumber sauce,oh and my $12 glass of wine was filled 1/4 of the way from bottom. My husband,a bartender was a little surprised at the cheap poor.Still tipped 20% as the sevice and rest of the food good. But they lost our business and everyone we can tell.I work in a casino and my husband is a bartender in three locations talks to quite a lot of people.Good luck

Reviewed November 8, 2011

Tasty menu with great lunch specials. Quick and easy place for lunch with clients.
The chicken dishes are excellent, the beef salad is a must. Becareful with the spices the beef can get hot. The staff are very sweet.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

I have now been here twice and loved it both times. Once for lunch with a group of friends and once for dinner with my boyfriend. Both times the food has been excellent and the service has been great.
The first time I went for lunch and we all ordered off the lunch special menu and for four entree's and four drinks our total was only $35 before tip. I got the Basil Chicken which was excellent and my boyfriend got the Eggplant with seafood which was also awesome.
For dinner both my boyfriend and I got the Panang curry with shrimp and thai iced tea. Our total off the dinner menu for two entrees and two thai iced teas was $34 before tip. So lunch is the affordable way to go but I felt that for what I got for dinner it was a fair price for vegas. I have not been to any other Thai restaurants in Vegas so I cannot say this is the best thai in vegas but compared to the thai places I used to go to in Denver this place is amazing!