“Never Disappoints”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #719 of 5,036 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Enjoy the authentic Italian experience right here in fabulous Las Vegas when you walk through the front door of BRIO Tuscan Grille Tivioli Village location. Whether you'll be dining with family or enjoying a cocktail or two with coworkers after a long day at the office, the BRIO Tuscan Grille Summerlin experience is second to none. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great outdoor seating! Good service! Very Good food! My favorite dishes are: flat Bread Margarita Pizza, Lobster Bisque, and The Frozen Bellini.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I dined at the restaurant during lunch on a Saturday afternoon at 11:30 a.m. The facility was full of patrons, but we easily security a booth in the middle of the dining room. We were given complimentary bread (two types) and our meal came fairly quickly. The menu has an extensive selection and includes light and gluten free options.

My friend ordered a salad, and I ordered chicken picatta. The food was fresh, extremely flavorful, and enjoyable. The wait staff was adequate and helpful. The restaurant was awarded the Certificate of Excellence 2013, and a sticker is prominently displayed on the restaurant's front door. I was impressed with this location and would make arrangements to return again.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We dined at this restaurant for the first time and the atmosphere was elegant and the prices were very reasonable. We had the lobster bisque which was amazing as well as their Italian wedding soup. We ordered the Veal Milanese as well the Filet mignon. The food was absolutely delicious. We had "Alex" for our server and he provided great service. I signed up for their rewards card that is how impressed I was with this restaurant. Loved the food, the price was very good and wonderful service. You've won me over.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Visited here twice and I loved the service, food and drinks. Nice location in Tivoli Gardens. They have a great light and healthy menu and serve the most divine bread.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I am giving this one an 'average' but there were many good things about it. We ate here the other night. Tivoli Village is a nice location overall.The restaurant is very nice inside. It has a jovial atmosphere and smells a little like red sauce and garlic when you walk in, which I think is good. We were seated quickly for our 7:30 reservation. The server was very prompt in getting to our table and since the $5 Martinis had not timed out yet, she offered to get us that menu without us asking. We both ordered one of the $5 deals and they were average sized which surprised me. I thought for that price we would get a mini!
For our meal we decided to split Fried Calamari appetizer, Caesar salad and lasagna. The calamari was good , it was fresh with no overly salty or fishy taste, the coating was light and it wasn't greasy. The other item they fry with it is pepperoncini. It did not permeate the calamari but the pepperoncini bites on their own were spicier than I would care for. The lasagna came next...a runner brought it so we didn't say anything thinking the salad may be on it's way...but it never showed up. The lasagna was good...a little too much cheese on the top...but not too much in the middle and the meat and red sauce in it was tasty. It tasted singularly like beef to me...did not taste any pork or veal. The server came by to see how we were doing and we reported the missing salad. She apologized and asked if we still wanted it, but we said no, that's fine. She took it off the bill and gave us a complimentary 'cheescake in a glass' dessert to make up for it which was quite good. We ordered a glass of Muscato to go with it and that was good too.
So why am I saying average? Everything was good , solid Italian flavors...but not great. Nothing really knocked us out. This is Las Vegas and there is a lot of great Italian food around and some very nearby to this such as Spiedini and Terra Rosa.....not to mention how many other competitors there are around town in general. I have eaten so much Italian food here that really did knock me out at first bite.
So this was not bad, I would not be embarrassed to take someone here if this is where they wanted to go but I probably would not return on my own for full menu. I will probably come back for Happy Hour. The martini deal was good and certainly the cooking was good enough for small plate items.