“great day out”

Bundu Bashers Private Day Tours
Ranked #205 of 244 Tours in Las Vegas
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We booked a trip from Las Vegas to Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon, easily online before we went on holiday to USA.
We received good communication via email on our booking.
On arrival in the USA we rang the office to confirm our trip and were told the pick up details.
The evening before the trip the tour guide rang our hotel room to confirm again the pick up details and warned us that warm clothes would be required as Bryce was very cold. We missed this call but he left this all in a message and said he would call us 40 mins before the pick up time to ensure we had got the message and all was OK. Which he did exactly.
All very helpful and he even became our wake up call!!
We were collected on time in the place they said. The Tour guide, Chris, was very polite and helpful.
He explained the agenda for the day and checked our orders for the picnic lunch they provided. We were offered any snacks and water.
Chris gave us very interesting facts and pointed out all the sights. He went out of his way to ensure we got the most out of the trip. Chris even took the time to take photos of us together. Our comfort was always ensured, and the day was perfect.
We felt that Chris really enjoyed his work and the tour which really helped us get the most out of the trip.
There were frequent, but not too long, restroom stops, plus time to pick up souvenirs and coffees.
We were returned to Las Vegas on time and really enjoyed the day.
Good value with a tour guide who made the trip fantastic.

3  Thank Kelk C

Reviewed December 7, 2012

They are very very very rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They don't answer my question. I am not American so my English isn't good enough.
They say " don't understand ".
And " Look at the email we sent you. " that's it.

It was first time I got terrible service in USA.

10  Thank sorasf
Reviewed November 21, 2012

DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY!
I am 85 years old and have always wanted to see the Grand Canyon. My Granddaughter very kindly gave up some of her leave this year to take me. Watching her deal with a jumped-up little idiot who wouldn't know customer service even if it bit him, ruined the trip for me. I was ready to leave the tour halfway through and give up on my dream. When she told me he was threatening to leave us, I was distraught. My only consolation was our tour guide was a gentleman and I am sure he would not have stranded us, though as Sessel is his boss, it probably would have cost him his job.

I cannot stress enough how bad this company is, nor how much the twit called "Sessel" upset me. Buyer beware indeed and do NOT deal with this ignorant bully.

13  Thank Jean B
Reviewed November 19, 2012

In an attempt to schedule a tour and get more information, the english accented 'gentlemen' who answered the phone was not only dismissive, but accused me of calling before and asking the same questions before he hung up on me.

I might suggest if you run a service like a tour company you may very well get people who might sound the same asking similar questions about your tours. I don't think you'll find it in the best interest of your company to make incorrect accusations and hang up on customers.

I'll be looking elsewhere for tour providers.

5  Thank JAHNewEngland
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Do NOT travel with this company!!!

This company seems to be operated by an extremely rude jerk. I was about to buy a winter yellowstone tour from Los Angels for my parents and myself. I only had a question regarding where the tour ends. The tour starts from Los Angels but ends in Salk Lake City according to its website. I called to clarify and said it should end where it starts. I didn't mean to offend anyone. But the jerk said "thank you for telling me how to run my business" and hanged up on me. I wrote a complaint email to his company. And he called me "liar" since I wrote I called his company twice but he only remembered once...

This is sincerely the worst company ever!

6  Thank Tony Q