“Arrogance personified”

New England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Arrogance personified”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

In an attempt to schedule a tour and get more information, the english accented 'gentlemen' who answered the phone was not only dismissive, but accused me of calling before and asking the same questions before he hung up on me.

I might suggest if you run a service like a tour company you may very well get people who might sound the same asking similar questions about your tours. I don't think you'll find it in the best interest of your company to make incorrect accusations and hang up on customers.

I'll be looking elsewhere for tour providers.

Visited November 2012
5 Thank JAHNewEngland

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Terrible terrible terrible!!!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Do NOT travel with this company!!!

This company seems to be operated by an extremely rude jerk. I was about to buy a winter yellowstone tour from Los Angels for my parents and myself. I only had a question regarding where the tour ends. The tour starts from Los Angels but ends in Salk Lake City according to its website. I called to clarify and said it should end where it starts. I didn't mean to offend anyone. But the jerk said "thank you for telling me how to run my business" and hanged up on me. I wrote a complaint email to his company. And he called me "liar" since I wrote I called his company twice but he only remembered once...

This is sincerely the worst company ever!

Visited November 2012
6 Thank Tony Q
Princeton, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“DO NOT BOOK BUNDU BASHERS!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I am a Travel Agent who tried to book The Yellowstone Tour with this Company. I wouldnt let my worst enemy take a trip with these people. The CEO of the company is the rudest person I have ever spoken to, he should be delighted that Travel Agents are calling and want to book with them.
Stay away from them, if their Customer Service is anything to go by I dread to think what the tour would be.

Visited October 2012
9 Thank Lily M
Laguna Niguel, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Had a great day visiting Zion and Bryce national park with Bundu Bashers tour”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We left early in the morning from Las Vegas to State of Utah to visit Zion and Bryce National park in one day with Bundu Bashers tour. Our tour guide was Gary Gray he took us point by point and gave us a good history of those two beautiful national parks, we had many stops and whatever we wished for he would done it for us he was a great tour guide we were lucky to had him . By the way lunch was fresh and good, he had lots of goodies and cold water for us.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Angie R
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Our deplorable interaction”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

If you take a tour with this company, you are out of your mind. Find someone else better. They have deplorable customer service (I may have talked to Sessel looking at the reviews here) - and he cancelled my reservation when the faxed credit card info that I sent him was "too dark". Which made my day much happier as it would have been a terrible mistake to take the trip with this company. Thank the Lord.

Visited September 2012