“Do this ! Its awesome!”

$165.89*
and up
Mini Baja Buggy Half-Day Tour from Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Dune Buggy Tours and ATV Tours and Adventures - Our Signature Dish, The Vegas Mini Baja Chase, is the most extreme off road driving experience ANYWHERE! If you're looking at throwing a large event we have the largest off road fleet, and are able to host groups of 500 people and beyond for incentive and team building events! Or just bring yourself, family, or girlfriend for the most memorable ride of their life. SUNBUGGY - Where the Fun Never Sets! Ask about our $99 Value Menu including ATV Tours
Louisville, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
“Do this ! Its awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

This was awesome ....got a great deal on Groupon and was not a bit disapointed. I highly recommend the ride with a guide..These guys know how to get your heart racing! I had such a great time and can't recommend this enough. I had a huge smile on my face the whole time. All the excitement of racing fast and hard and non of the responsibility. Sand in my ears and shirt and hair ....Don't miss this one!

Visited April 2012

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“fun but BUMPY ride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is the ultimate adventure for anyone who doesn't mind getting out getting dirty and having fun. Be sure to relax during the ride unless you will be sore the next day ha. I'm a vegas native and this is my first time doing this i'll be sure to take my friends and family here. Be prepared for the ride it takes a while to get going.

Auburn Twp., OH
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Fun ride-along, beware of Groupon false advertising”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

I bought what I thought was a single seat buggy drive for 30 minutes from Groupon. After contacting Sun Buggy to make my reservation, I was informed that it was a ride in the same buggy the guide was driving. This was not Sun Buggy's fault. They said they had gotten many complaints about the Groupon ads. False advertising by Groupon was not corrected after I contacted them directly. Be aware of what you're buying.

As far as the actual ride-along; a good time. Fast, noisy, bumpy, dusty. The dunes area is amazing in its terrain changes and views of Las Vegas. We got to see a B-2 Stealth bomber take off from Nellis AFB!

I would do this experience again only when driving my own buggy.

3 Thank dhall854
North Augusta, South Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome from Start to Finish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Wow what fun! My husband and I love to do physical activities while on vacation. We are not extreme outdoors enthusiasts but love a thrill! We did the 60 minute 2 man ride.
This was definitely a thrill ride! There were constant hills and we didn't know what we might face on the other side until we just flew over them! My husband drove 1st and didn't want to give up the wheel. I screamed and laughed the whole time he was driving. While I drove, I screamed and laughed and scared my husband to death! Of course that made it all the more fun! We will be back! Thanks to Willis (we think that's his name!) and the rest of the crew for keeping us safe while thrilling us on this most excellent adventure!

1 Thank Its_No_Malarkey
Las Vegas, Nevada
104 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“"Dirt and more Dirt"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is great fun for the whole family and the Price point wasn't to bad. But could be a little less for the amount of time you get to drive. Over all though it was still a good time driving in the dunes of the Vegas Valley!