“fun but BUMPY ride”

Valley Of Fire Buggy Tour
$220.89*
Nellis Dune Buggy Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Dune Buggy Tours and ATV Tours and Adventures - Our Signature Dish, The Vegas Mini Baja Chase, is the most extreme off road driving experience ANYWHERE! If you're looking at throwing a large event we have the largest off road fleet, and are able to host groups of 500 people and beyond for incentive and team building events! Or just bring yourself, family, or girlfriend for the most memorable ride of their life. SUNBUGGY - Where the Fun Never Sets! Ask about our $99 Value Menu including ATV Tours
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is the ultimate adventure for anyone who doesn't mind getting out getting dirty and having fun. Be sure to relax during the ride unless you will be sore the next day ha. I'm a vegas native and this is my first time doing this i'll be sure to take my friends and family here. Be prepared for the ride it takes a while to get going.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I bought what I thought was a single seat buggy drive for 30 minutes from Groupon. After contacting Sun Buggy to make my reservation, I was informed that it was a ride in the same buggy the guide was driving. This was not Sun Buggy's fault. They said they had gotten many complaints about the Groupon ads. False advertising by Groupon was not corrected after I contacted them directly. Be aware of what you're buying.

As far as the actual ride-along; a good time. Fast, noisy, bumpy, dusty. The dunes area is amazing in its terrain changes and views of Las Vegas. We got to see a B-2 Stealth bomber take off from Nellis AFB!

I would do this experience again only when driving my own buggy.

3  Thank dhall854
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Wow what fun! My husband and I love to do physical activities while on vacation. We are not extreme outdoors enthusiasts but love a thrill! We did the 60 minute 2 man ride.
This was definitely a thrill ride! There were constant hills and we didn't know what we might face on the other side until we just flew over them! My husband drove 1st and didn't want to give up the wheel. I screamed and laughed the whole time he was driving. While I drove, I screamed and laughed and scared my husband to death! Of course that made it all the more fun! We will be back! Thanks to Willis (we think that's his name!) and the rest of the crew for keeping us safe while thrilling us on this most excellent adventure!

1  Thank Its_No_Malarkey
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is great fun for the whole family and the Price point wasn't to bad. But could be a little less for the amount of time you get to drive. Over all though it was still a good time driving in the dunes of the Vegas Valley!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I initially booked this through Viator as a birthday treat for my partner and booked for us to share a dune buggy with pick up from the Bellagio as that was the closest option to our hotel. Sun Buggy rang me up to confirm my booking and suggested if we both wanted to drive that we do a longer experience and we can then both drive for 30 minutes each. So I upgraded us to this package. They also arranged for us to be picked up at a location closer to our hotel. We were staying at the Vdara and there is a tour bus pick up point at the Aria.

On the day of our tour the bus picked us up at the Aria as arranged and the driver was early. He was extremely helpful and searched out some contact details of companies that we had asked about. He also gave some recommendations of places to eat that were just off The Strip so cheaper and not so touristy.

When we arrived at the center after completing all the necessary paperwork, we were given a locker to put our bags in that we did not need to take with us. They fitted us with a helmet and goggles. I had brought my own gloves with me. It was quite cold on the day we went out and gloves are highly recommended as the metal frame of the buggy feels cold, and you will need to grip on! We were also offered water to take with us.

We were then driven out to the dunes where the buggies were waiting for us. Our guide on the dunes was Vince. He gave us an orientation of how to drive them and went over health and safety with us. I drove first and being quite short just over 5 foot - I could not reach the pedals! No worries the guys gave me several cushions and strapped me in so I could reach the pedal and drive.

I drove for the first half hour chasing our guide across the dunes - fabulous. We then had a break for a photo stop and we swapped over and my partner drove - woo hoo. Being a passenger be prepared to get thrown around and covered in sand even though you are strapped in - a great adrenalin rush!

We were then driven back to the centre and dropped back at our hotel. All the team at Sun Buggy were great. Will definitely come back again. Highly recommend.

1  Thank MonicaOr