“What a thrill!”

Valley Of Fire Buggy Tour
$220.89*
Nellis Dune Buggy Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Dune Buggy Tours and ATV Tours and Adventures - Our Signature Dish, The Vegas Mini Baja Chase, is the most extreme off road driving experience ANYWHERE! If you're looking at throwing a large event we have the largest off road fleet, and are able to host groups of 500 people and beyond for incentive and team building events! Or just bring yourself, family, or girlfriend for the most memorable ride of their life. SUNBUGGY - Where the Fun Never Sets! Ask about our $99 Value Menu including ATV Tours
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have to say I was a bit skeptical after reading some reviews about breakdowns and the elements you'd be facing, but am so glad I did it!! Had such an awesome experience. I was lucky and it was just me and the leader so it was a one person chase. It is very hard to describe the thrill of charging full speed onto a hill when you can't see the other side, and just have to hope that it's clear when you get there. If you don't like bumpy rides or rollercoasters, do not do the Chase! I had no breakdowns or problems. I did get stuck once, but the leader came by and helped me out and I was able to make the jump on my second try. Also, 30 min is a lot, I don't think I could handle any more even if it was free. Do not hesitate to give this a go. Just enjoy the ride!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,136)

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We had a great time with Sun Buggy. They came to pick us up at the hotel. Once we got there we had a short introduction to the buggies and then we were out in the desert chasing the guide. I chose to drive myself (so not to be freaked out by my husband's craziness) and found it to be so much fun. I only got behind once, and then the guide was right back to find me,

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Just got back from a trip to Vegas and have to say that this was one of the highlights!

Pick up at Hotel was on time.
Quick trip to facility where training was fast but complete.
Short trip to Dunes was entertaining.
And No...The race track is not full of real poeple who drove there in one car......but thanks for asking. Too funny!
We were in the cars and ready to go 10 minutes after ariving at the Dunes.
Guide was EXCELLENT and after making sure we could keep up he really took us for a ride. We went with the full hour package and I recommend doing the same.
We did have one buggy blow a tire when my bud smashed into a rock but they had a new buggy there in less then 5 minutes and we were off to the races again with time added on to make up for the delay.
Pick up in the dunes took 10 minutes but we were enjoying chatting with the guide about the city and his experiences so we did not care in the least.
glad to have the chance to leave a tip for the guide when we returned to the office (left wallet in locker) and thank the very kind lady at the counter for a great day.

First class!!!!

1  Thank TTandmoreT
Reviewed December 25, 2012

My boys and I each drove a dune buggy for two hours through the Mojave Desert, and we had a blast. The equivalent of two hours on a roller coaster, so if you don't like roller coasters or you have a bad bad back, don't do it. 50 degree weather was fine, but wear gloves and wear clothes that you don't mind getting filthy in the middle of your vacation. Helpful and friendly staff. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

So the buggys have no glass in them at all. Don't schedule your run till its a week or so out and you know that you won't get soaked and you won't get baked. 95 degrees is too hot, 105 would be crazy.

I went in December, it was in the 60s, I had a great time. It's cool, its different, its worth every penny. It's more like a moto track than a sand dune. There are ramps and walls and jumps and drops and you have to keep your car under control while sliding this way and that, its a great activity.