“Great show!”
Review of Sin City Comedy

Sin City Comedy
Ranked #131 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We got a deal on livingsocial for 15$/person including a free drink, so my expectations were not very high... but the comics were all great, especially the headliner -- we were laughing all night.
The burlesque dancing was interesting but seemed a little awkward and unnecessary.
The seating is a little cramped, but it's not a big deal.

Stop comparing this to big-ticket vegas shows and just have a good time!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

LONG wait to get into a crammed showroom. Seating is arranged in such a way that the audience has to pass drinks down to other patrons because the waitstaff can't get to the cusotmers.

Comedians were average; 'adult' dancer was silly and awkward rather than sexy.

We don't need to go back to this comedy house (Planet Hollywood) since it wasn't any better than what we can see at home.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The Comedy line up was really good the evening that I went. When you're looking for something fun to do in Vegas aside from the Casino floor, Sin City Comedy is the place to unwind and enjoy their troupe.
On this particular night, I saw Michael Pace and 3-4 other comedians. Michael is really good and had the audience roaring. What I really enjoyed about him was his story about "giving back to the troops" show that he's done with other comediennes overseas, and brought some of that humor to the stage. Very Funny!!
In between the comedians coming to the stage, there is a mix of beautiful girls doing their stage dances, and very sexy too might I add! So, when I'm down on the Strip, I enjoying seeing who's going to be there that week and stop in for a few hours of laughs and the prices are great too! P.S. They serve Alcohol too, so a big plus!

1  Thank Danielle W
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I first saw the sin city comedy on a celebrity cruise ship. The two comedian were really good and funny and my wife and I really enjoyed the show.

That encouraged me to go see the show in Vegas. First, the set-up was not really good. All the chairs are on the same level so when there was a dancer up on the stage, we were missing part of the show because of the poor visibility. Also, it was really hot in the room which was making us want to leave the show before the hand. Most importantly, the comedians were not as good as on the cruiseship. The first performer was mediocre; we felt bad for him as people were not laughing at his jokes. The second performer was better, however not awesome. The third comedian was just ok... The best performance of the night was provided by one of the two dancers, which was very athletic on the pole.

Final verdict: I would recommend this show if you pay less than 20$. You could also get luckier than us as comedians are different every night.

1  Thank BigK_Roadster
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was quite a funny show. There were a couple of dancing girls and a couple of comedians, one did tricks. It was very enjoyable. It wasn't WOW but we still enjoyed ourselves very much.

1  Thank missingthebuffet