“very funny”

47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“very funny”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was quite a funny show. There were a couple of dancing girls and a couple of comedians, one did tricks. It was very enjoyable. It wasn't WOW but we still enjoyed ourselves very much.

1 Thank missingthebuffet

Dover, Delaware
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good experience”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

An inexpensive show, that included comedy (of course) burlesque dancing, and magic/ tricks. I really enjoyed myself. Some might find some of the comedy a tad offensive. But I definitely didnt.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Seabee12
Massena, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Good value for the $$$”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We purchased the $15/ticket Groupon for this show and it was worth it.
There is a reasonable 1 drink per person minimum and drinks ranged from $8-$20 each. There were 2 comedians and the first was pretty funny but his act was short. The second comedian was funny but not over the top. Laughed quite a bit and the topics were not offensive.

The burlesque dancers in between acts were really not necessary, very average dancers (my daughter's high school competition dance team had way better dancers). I definitely wouldn't pay full price for this show, however the show was a good value and made for a nice evening.

2 Thank eventslady
Bromley, United Kingdom
85 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 220 helpful votes
“Good after watershed show.”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Not much of a theatre, but drinks are served before and during the show. The compere introducer is a funny chap and does some good juggling and jokes. The burlesque aspect is OK, but the comedy is well worth the decent price if you can find a 2 for 1 voucher in one of the hand out brochures. Definitely blue humour but very good - glad we squeezed this in on our last night.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Alan P
MOOSE JAW
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Beware of the 1 drink ($10/drink) minimum...”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We purchased the $15/ticket groupon for this show and I am glad we didn't pay more than that. There is a 1 drink per person minimum and neither my husband nor I wanted to drink but had to purchase drinks anyway. There were 2 comedians and the first was pretty funny but his act was short. The second was comedian was rather lame. The show didn't last as long as I had expected. It was an ok show, the burlesque dancers in between acts were great. I definitely wouldn't pay full price for this show, however. There are no washrooms within the venue, you have to walk out of the auditorium to use the washroom and if you do, you are probably going to get picked on by the comedian. It is not something I would care to see again.

2 Thank RoadTripGirly