All reviews rental rv great water pressure walking distance the deuce late at night easy access convention center fremont street las vegas amenities pets conditioner proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2019

Location, location, location. Just an "okay" RV park, but decent enough and the only RV park right on the Las Vegas Strip, within walking distance to all the major Strip casinos and resorts. The park is situated at the back of the Circus Circus property, so it's a 5-minute walk to reach Las Vegas Blvd (the "Strip"). The RV park is basically a giant bare parking lot laid out with different length spaces and utilities behind the Circus Circus parking garages. The facilities--restrooms, pool, play & dog areas--are minimal, aged, and minimally-maintained, but adequate. There is really no place in the park to just lounge outside and enjoy the weather, except in the parking lot next to your RV. The park is easily accessible from the rear of the property and convenient to Interstate 15. Big minus... there is no WiFi in the park, period; the cell signal (Verizon) was adequate (2 bars) to make Internet hotspots of our phones. Overall, we would stay here again for a 1-3 day short stay because of the location.

Room tip: Near the registration building is more convenient to facilities.
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed November 11, 2019

I knew the park from 20 years ago, so I knew what to expect. BUT office staff very unfriendly, not helpful at all, NO WIFI, shower was not working well, whole place looked very dirty, not well maintained, everywhere old branches, leaves and papers, Paid $46.00. Stayed only 1 night.Office hours very short, open only at 10am!

Reviewed October 13, 2019

I travel for a living, so checking in and out of RV locations and hotels is a regular thing for my husband and I... We arrived around 10pm and was allowed to park inside the security gate, but was told we had to go inside to get our spot # and plaquard. Usually not a big deal, but the line was two hours long and no customer service by phone after business hours (whatever those are in Vegas). After an hour and a half, still in line, my husband went back to check on things and talked the security guard into letting us talk to the VIP service center (the number is 800-566-9248) and they were able to give us our parking spot number and say that the plaquard could wait until the next day. Very frustrating... If I've paid for a spot, just email me the spot number and I would have been a lot less frustrated and more ready for my 6am meeting the next day.

Everything other than that was normal except for no wifi as advertised and confirmed over the phone.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2019

We missed a turn and drove around the a few blocks, then once there, plenty of room for our 40’ rv. Huge facility with clean bathrooms and showers. Now that we know how to get there, we would go again.

Reviewed October 7, 2019

This is just a grubby parking lot located a long walk from anything. The pool was dirty and the deck furniture should have just been thrown out. Only positive comment I can make is that staff were pleasant to deal with. We had planned to spend 2 nights but pulled up stakes after the first and moved to the KOA by Sam's Casino which was lovely.

Date of stay: April 2019