“Nice, convenient place to stay with RV in Las Vegas”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Las Vegas
The RV Park at Circus Circus
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Although this certainly is not a "campground", it is certainly a nice place to park your RV with full hookups in downtown Las Vegas. It's located just off of Las Vegas blvd and easy walking distance to Circus Circus and a number of other major Casinos. Very little landscaping here, mostly pavement, but we enjoyed our overnight stay with our 25 foot trailer. The staff at the office was friendly and helpful. We has a pull- through space and it was easy to get into. We'd stay again if we were coming through the area. Gave four stars only because of lack of trees and green..... Has a pool and spa but didn't get a chance to check those out.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We stayed at KOA LV twice on the first and last nights of our campervan trip to Yellowstone (early May 2013). The site is located within walking distance of the strip (and close to the Circus Circus Deuce bus stop). When we checked in (we'd booked online) the person on reception noticed that we were with Escape Campervans and applied a discount to our booking. The place is not a beautiful forested glade (as some of the sites in the national parks are) but I wasn't expecting this as it's in the middle of Las Vegas! However, the site was tidy, with very clean washrooms and showers. The pool area and spa was well maintained and the price we paid was good value ($39 p.n.) considering it's location. Would definately stay again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I called to make a reservation for four days and the lady at the desk suggested I join KOA as I would save the annual fee on this one stay. I paid about 55 a nite with full hook-ups. We were visiting family and needed a place to park the RV, so we were not gambling or using the RV Park amenities. The park was clean, quiet while were there in the evening. The office was open late. The staff was courteous and helpful. With gas at 3.69 a gallon it doesn't take long to eat up the difference driving from a park farther out of town. The park is a giant parking lot with spots of grass here and there, so I would consider it a destination for a camping vacation. Most folks just want to be as close to the strip as possible.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James H
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is the WORST place I've ever "Camped" You get nickled and dimed to death for a place that is run down with no charm what so ever. Would have been cheaper to stay at a nice hotel..like Trump Towers. Trump Towers was 100.00 for the night and they STOLE 70.00 from us to basically park in a very ugly parking lot! The sauna door was broken and falling off so you could not enjoy the sauna and the hot tub was COLD! The showers were very dirty and when people flushed the toilet the water pressure dropped. The pool was ok and my kids did have fun swimming. Would never return and I would advise you to do the same. This type of pricing is ridiculous and we need to let the owners know it is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. I don't mind paying 70.00 for a night..but it better be half decent..this was horrible!! I feel ripped off! Will be taking this to the next step and will be contacting the KOA and letting them know what is happening. Also, very noisy, had to listen to pounding music all night. Hard to get to the public transit too. I would have to say it's in a bad location...especially for families!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here at all!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Darcee O
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Stayed here for the Second time in 2011. Did not pre book but had no problem getting a site closer to the office however the pricing structure is a but strange as this is the first KOA that charges more the closer you are to the action. I think they need to rethink the way they post open sites at night after the office is closed. Hanging the site # and bathroom code on the front office door is okay however you find people wondering around that are not staying at the RV Park and using the Bathrooms to clean their dishes and animals... I would not want to go into a bathroom by myself late at night and find someone doing this. Maybe this has changed since we did not stay here in 2012. Security still could be better at night with a gate or gaurd at the entrence front and back.Staff is always helpful and very accomodating. Check in was great but checking out could be by noon or 1 pm. Really they do not have much to do to a site that is covered in ashphalt. Might check out other RV locations next trip.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TravelingCouple88
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Ok, so this place is on the strip (well, on the very northern tip of it) - so you can walk to the strip (still quite a walk!).
That's its main advantage. Other advantages:
- Heated outdoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna. Very nice in the winter.
- Clean showers/ bathrooms.
- Propane fill station.

Cons:
- Very expensive, but I guess that's Vegas... We paid more than 80$ for one night, 4 adults + 2 kids.
- No dish washing room - not very convenient when you need to return your rental rv!
- Not a big one, since this is Vegas, but it's a huge concrete lot. If you're looking for the green view, dont come here. And on second thought, maybe skip Vegas all together... :)
- wifi is included, but very very weak.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Yotam S
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Good clean place with friendly staff. Unfortunately it would be cheaper to get a room in a hotel than stay at this KOA. I understand they are in it for the money, but come on more expensive than a hotel room. Unfair prices if you ask me.

Room Tip: Stay in the hotel instead.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family