“Great pizza, beer, salad, service”

Grimaldi's Pizzeria - Fashion Show
Ranked #110 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Strip
Dearborn, Michigan
“Great pizza, beer, salad, service”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

The pizza is outstanding, the salad is exceptional. Really nice place, great service too. I ordered the Peroni beer on tap--really, really good, served in a beautiful tall Peroni glass. I'll definitely come back here if I'm ever traveling again in Las Vegas.

• Korean first
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Great value, service and even great food!”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Compared to other Vegas prices, this was a good value and the food was top notch. Manager was quick to respond to concerns, and all staff was attentive.

Calgary, Canada
“So good!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Grimaldi's has ruined pizza for me back home in Canada. I missed it in New York City but so glad we seen it in the mall. The service was great. The pizza was amazing. I'm not sure how to even properly describe the experience. I will always be going back here when in Vegas.

• Visited May 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Excellent food”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I recently visited Grimaldi's in the Fashion Show mall. We hadn't heard of it before so we went in purely on how good it smelt walking by. We ordered personal size calzones and we were both pleasantly surprised. The ingredients used were high quality and it was delicious! Really good size portions, we struggled to finish ours but ate every bite because it was so good. Next time we're in Vegas, we'll be eating there again.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Great pizza”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Located in the back of the Fashion Show Mall. Great service and delicious thin crust pizza. Vegas food prices are high, but it's worth a visit

Visited April 2014