“Enjoyable meal”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed November 9, 2013

My wife is Korean. She and I go to this place as often as we can. It reminds her of home. The choices of meats and vegetables are great. We have taken friends and family there on many occasions. True, the prices may be a little high, but that is what to expect from Korean cuisine. It is the most labor intensive of foods as each choice side dishes are made with a lot of ingredients. The restaurant can be a little smoke filled due to all the BBQs in use but the vents do their jobs. For those who can not use chopsticks there are forks and knives. But, as a buffet you will get your fill.

2  Thank Jaybee412

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was expecting great things of Sura. First impressions is it's more of a cafe than a restaurant, 2nd impression is it was easily 95% full of Koreans and Asians, always a good thing.

The food itself, a mixture of cooked decisions and vegetables and sides, and raw sea food and meats which you cook yourself in the middle of the table. I guess the disappointment for me as a westerner is not enough guidance on how to come up with an authentic Korean dish! A very small thing but a mass I've over site on the owners part. Just a few suggestions or a menu would make this place great. But to be fair they were very busy and obviously do very well, so do they see the need? The staff were lovely and quite attentive, I would definitely go back again but after some homework

Reviewed July 23, 2013

First of all don't insult other food cultures and write a disrespectful comment by saying who eats this stuff. The hostess was kind enough to show you what is being severed. At that time you could have walked out. All of that food there is delicious. It only tells me you have no class and a mizer.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Very good service, average place, good prices. A lot of good (and strange) things on the buffet. You should try something different and also mix. I loved the cheese turnovers.
Take your time and be careful to don't eat too much. The bad thing is that everybody will notice where you been because all your clothes are going to smell¡¡¡

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I really enjoy this restaurant! Immediate seating - I've never had to wait. It's self-serve selection beef, chicken, pork, beef tongue, and quite an array of sushi. I've always had good service here, so I tip normally even though the food is self-serve. It's kind of a hustle-bustle atmosphere so no need to be shy about flagging down your waitress. The buffet is raw, and you cook yourself at your table. I've never been disappointed.

Been to Sura BBQ? Share your experiences!