“friendly bar with great menu!”
Review of Wicked Vicky Tavern - CLOSED

Wicked Vicky Tavern
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We stopped in here for a very quick drink on our way to the Crazy Girls show. Very friendly bartender. We didn't have time to eat,which my husband was devastated about, and I have to say the menu looked amazing. Scotch egg! And pea and ham soup! Not to mention the usual British fare such as fish and chips and shepherds pie. We will most definitely return to eat. It has a little 'cavern club' stage in the corner so assume they do live music? All looked interesting. Just wish we had more time there!

There are newer reviews for Wicked Vicky Tavern

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stopped in here for dinner with some friends and all of us enjoyed the food! I got the chicken curry pie and my husband got the Sheppard’s pie. He said that it was one of the best Sheppard’s pie dished he has ever had. My chicken curry pie and a lot of flavor and was delicious. The atmosphere was great and we all had a great time. Great food and reasonable prices for being in a casino in Las Vegas!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

we've eaten here twice and loved it both times. Menu is a little limited, but it's trying to be an authentic British Pub so it sticks to that menu. Fish and Chips are good, classics like the Shepherds Pie are great, and the fries with the dipping sauces are excellent. Good beer selection and you can usually find coupons & discounts easily, plus they are open late. If you're into soccer this is definitely the place to catch the games.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

My buddy and I stayed at the Riviera while in Vegas for a week because we got an awesome deal on the room. We had a coupon book for the casino and hotel and there were several coupons for Queen Victoria. One was 1/2 off second dinner when you buy one at full price and I can't remember the others. Anyway, we came down and ate dinner on one of our first nights and it was really good food and beer. I had a South African dish and my buddy had an Indian one and both were excellent. The service is great and the price was good. We also ate breakfast here one morning and it was also really good. Highly recommend it if you're staying at the Riviera.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We were met by a genuine Brit, Peter Grave, who seated us and served as our waiter...complete with a full British accent. Turns out him mum still lives in the UK and makes a mean Yorkshire Pudding too...but I digress.
The menu is in the format of a British Periodical. Unique and fun.
Appetizers include "Scotch Egg", "Sausage Roll", "Stilton Plate", "Welsh Rarebit" and more.
We tried the Sausage Roll and the Welsh Rarebit...both quite good.

The main menu contains a full share of salads and sandwiches, but we zeroed in on dinner.
Dinner selections include offerings from Great Britain, the Colonies (excepting the USA of course) and "Home Made Pies".

While I was tempted by the "Toad in the Hole" I opted for BOBOTIE PIE, from South Africa. I am including a photo of this mildly spicy, stuffed pastry. My wife ordered the traditional SHEPHERDS PIE. Again, you can look at a photo below.

The pies were first class and really delicious. While off the beaten path for us, we will make a point of returning and look forward to the friendly banter afforded by Peter, who makes this a truly English Experience.

PUT THIS ON YOUR DINING AGENDA!!