4,936 results
All reviews off the strip marilyns cafe separate buildings rooms are huge main building resort fee flamingo road two blocks small kitchenette the mexican restaurant kitchen area dining table coffee table ellis island fitness center nice pool coffee maker
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoy myself everytime I stay at the Tuscany. The rooms are spacious, clean, and very comfortable. The Tuscany has so much to offer you'll never leave the resort. The scenery is beautiful, great food options, and of course entertainment. I love this place!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 809mayam
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stay at the Tuscany Inn & Suites every year for a dart tournament. I grew up in Vegas and still visit friends and family often so I still feel like a local. This hotel has HUGE rooms that are very clean with a kitchenette and full size couch and chair besides the king size bed. The hotel itself is nice too. They have a nice Italian restaurant but I do have to say I do not feel it’s worth the money. The food is mediocre. The 24 hour restaurant is ok. The food is typical 24hour restaurant food for Vegas. During the tournament they are busy and the service is slow. We are there for 5 days every year and you would think they would plan their staffing better knowing it will be busy. They have a small bat that has live music and we have had some pretty good drinks there and the live entertainment has always been good. For the price, you cannot beat it. Here are some pics. We decorated it for my sons birthday but you can see how big the rooms are.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This property is very clean. Everyone was friendly. Room was excellent! Not as close to the strip as I had wanted, though. However, there is everything you need at the property. No need to venture out. I hope I'm able to come back to this property.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a great layout for a Vegas hotel. Not tour high rise, mulit tower place. Instead multiple buildings only 3 stories high. All rooms are huge suites with at least 625 square feet. Casino has most popular table games and up to date slots. Would recomend to someone who wants the Vegas action and not the mega-casino feel.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

No tips needed. Stay was very good. Enjoyed quality of food ans service at Marylins Restaurant .
Rooms comfortable .Casino very clean , etc.Prices very good Security very good. Parking lot safe and clean. Drivers license leeft at check - out was turened in to security. Thank goodness.

• Trip type: Traveled solo