Tuscany Suites & Casino
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
$151
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$240
$129
  • Pool
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
$159
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$76
$42
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$169
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$236
$199
SignatureMGMGrand
$19
4,033 results
All reviewsoff the stripmarilyns cafeseparate buildingsrooms are hugemain buildingresort feeflamingo roadtwo blocksten minute walkthe mexican restaurantsmall kitchenettekitchen areacoffee tabledining tableellis islandfitness centernice pool
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Family loves this hotel. Rooms re separated from the casino.

The best features are:

1) Great lobby with a bar, restaurant and next to the pool and casino/cafe.
2) Nice rooms with a good size.
3) Gym/Spa has a big gym and a pool/hot tub for customers.

The resort is that it is two blocks from the strip with taxi drivers to pick you up.

There is a resort fee, which is well worth the price. Totally recommended for families on a budget!

Room Tip: Remember there is a resort fee.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is a smaller, clean but dated property with much larger than average room sizes. Like most older properties, the water pressure in less than normal, "Pipe noises continue all night! The staff was friendly although 4 out of our 8 day stay housecleaning did not come to clean our room until 5 PM (which is when we were getting ready to go out fore the evening so the room was not cleaned ) The restaurants on the property are very good (We did not try the Cantina) but Marilyn's Café and Tuscany were very good to excellent!
The casino staff was above and beyond helpful, cheerful and friendly. The machines are generous with pay offs, I had no less than 40 4 of a kinds in an 8 day stay, but I play for them!

I had pre paid for my 2 rooms to get a great rate months ago, after arriving I was advised to sign up for the Player Bonus Card. We signed up for my Players Club cards, my wife and I played a fair amount and ended up with $936.00 in comps. My food bill in the hotel was $430 dollars so my wife and I each received a credit of $265.00(so we thought) We were told to bring the receipts to the front desk, so I went back to the lobby only to be told that I was not able to get comps at the rate I pre paid my rooms! AN ADJUSTMENT TO MY PRE PAID ROOM RATE WAS REQUIRED! PRE PAID!!!!
After eating up my $530.00 dollar credit, the adjusted amount of $135.00 was ADDED to my credit card (which was required for incidentals at check in.
I had a handicapped cab waiting for me outside, a daughter in a wheel chair and a wife with MS waiting so I did a little hissy fit, they would not let me talk to a manager and naturally I planned my check out to coordinate with my flight schedule so I left! The extra charge will be protested with American Express but the overall stay was ruined by deceptive book keeping . Needless to say our trip in March will not be at the Tuscany Suites

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This would have been a great hotel if they wouldn't have been aggressively cheating with the resort fee and tricking unsuspecting customers. So when you are searching for the hotel by price, Tuscany comes up close to top. You book it, and later find out at check in that there is a fee of $14/night. And if you complain, they would refer you to a small print at the bottom of your reservation talking about the fee. What is this if not cheating? Totally unfair to both customers and other hotels alike.

Hotel has quite nice, Italian-styled reception area with live music most of the nights. Casino is attached.

Rooms are ordinary, spread out in many 3-floor buildings. The main thing that differentiates them from most other budget hotels is that they are slightly more spacious.

Hotel is located quite far from the strip. The distance is barely walkable, so I would recommend you have a car, don't just walk. Especially in bad weather.

There is the gym on the property. No free WiFi internet in the rooms, only for extra fee.

Their coupon book (given to you at check in, one per stay) has one good coupon: two for one in their restaurants. There are two restaurants participating in this coupon, located inside their casino, and both are great. One is Mexican, another is American. With the coupon they are a bargain. If you like it, the similar coupon is in many coupon books distributed for free by other casinos.

Room Tip: Most of their buildings face multiple parking lots, so ask for the room facing away from the parking lot and further from Flamingo Ave.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank AlphaRomeoTBi
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Every time we come to Vegas we stay at this hotel. The rooms are spacious. The beds are comfortable and the grounds are immaculate. The price for the room can't be matched anywhere on or off the strip.

The Italian restaurant in this hotel is excellent. Simply the best.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Terry K
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Pros: quick check inn
- free parking
- large clean room. Separate toilet room, shower & bath. Large couches and kitchen area. However the kitchen isn't stocked w crockery.
- our room in C block was quiet - no noise from above etc
- price: less than $100
- location: we walked easily to the strip in less than ten minutes
- huge well equipped gym,

Cons: Marilyn's is the only place open here for breaky. We had to wait for a table. Smoky atmosphere as just off the gaming area. Food was average and overpriced
- staff not very friendly but hey

For the price, location & room it was a good stay

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple