Tuscany Suites & Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
Wyndham Grand Desert(Las Vegas)
4,030 results
All reviewsoff the stripmarilyns cafeseparate buildingsrooms are hugemain buildingresort feeflamingo roadtwo blocksten minute walkthe mexican restaurantsmall kitchenettekitchen areacoffee tabledining tableellis islandfitness centernice pool
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in this hotel. We had a suite and it was really nice, especially the bathroom really big. The bed was comfortable. They have a nice pool and the casino inside the hotel. Close to the strip. Good rate quality/price. I recommend this place for the price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Seredi
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I cannot rate this hotel highly enough for the price we paid.
We have been to Vegas 4 times and usually stay in timeshare acoomodation. This time we needed somewhere cheap but comfortable and this hotel ticked the boxes.
If you don't have a car then the hotel is conveniently placed not far from the strip...we did have a car so we did go out in the car all the time as its so easy to park at the hotels on the strip.
Marilyn's was a great little cafe and with the vouchers you can get its so cheap to eat at night.
The rooms were a great size,there were 3 of us,2 adults and our son Elliot who is 10.
It's a very safe place,lots of security round and we did let Elliot stay in the room when he'd had enough of the pool and sunbathing. He had nickelodeon on the tv.
Although we didn't have wifi all the time(you have to pay) I could get it in the lobby,the casino and Marilyn's. In is way it was nice to be restricted as social networking takes over my life otherwise!
We met some very people at the hotel and the staff were lovely with Elliot too.
It was handy having water fountains at the pool. I didn't like the purified water that was complementary so I filled cups and bottles from the water fountain.
This year in particular we found all the casinos to be less smoky and they were more friendly with the kids wandering through the hotel.
We will definitely be going back to the Tuscany!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I moved from Ballys to the Tuscany during a conference and was so glad I did. The room was clean and very well kept. The bathrooms are great and rooms are very quiet. The pool and bar were wonderful and I would recommend the Tuscany to everyone!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is the fourth time we have had stay on this property,staff was pleasant,the grounds are neat and well kept,three very good resturants on site,small coffee shop was very good,the pool area was looked after very well,The rooms are very spacious and well looked after.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I really loved this hotel - the room was great and I'd paid so little for it. I much preferred it to my room at Treasure Island which was more twice the cost. The room was huge, clean and well-equipped. We really enjoyed eating at Marilyn's Café within the hotel - the food was very reasonably priced and delicious. The pool was lovely but we wished we'd had Wi-Fi in our room. I would recommend this hotel to anyone; it is away from the noise and bustle of the main strip but it didn't take us long at all to walk there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends