“a hidden gem”

Tuscany Suites & Casino
Ranked #43 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This was our second stay at the Tuscany. Again we were impressed. You can't beat the rooms for size, convenience, cleanliness etc. After staying here there's no way you'd get me back on the strip with all it's madness. So nice to be able to be in a resort environment all day and then head into that other world for your evening out. Wish we'd had wi-fi in the room but also a good time to ditch your addiction. Not sure I'd enjoy it as much if it was too cold there to lounge around the pool but then not likely to travel there at that time of year.
One complaint I did have is their mattresses could use updating. We asked to move after the first night as it was so bad however they were happy to accomodate.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank VancouverAngela
There are newer reviews for Tuscany Suites & Casino

Reviewed April 11, 2013

my hubby and I have just got home after ten days in vegas, he has been numerous times and agrees this has to be the best hotel. The reception staff were fab, finding addresses for us when needed. The rooms were big, we stayed in block J second floor, I would recomend to stay on the 3rd floor as we had a very heavy footed person above us. We did notice the service in the restaurant did lapse a little at the weekend where they were busy which is a shame as the food is fab and very cheap. There is a bus stop right across the road to drop you on the strip every 15 mins. The pool is kept very clean and there is a great waitress who serves drinks/food all day so you dont even need to leave your sunbathing. We had a fab holiday and will be staying at this hotel again.

Room Tip: block J but third floor
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Deborah K
Reviewed April 11, 2013

On our most recent trip to Las Vegas, we decided to look for an inexpensive hotel off the strip. We found that in Tuscany Suites. It turned out that the nightly price of the room was actually higher with a resort fee of about $14 tacked on per night. I wouldn't have minded so much except that our travel was in February, and the temperature was not at all conducive to using either outdoor pool. I have also never stayed at a hotel that charged for internet usage in their business area. The room was what I'd call first rate, however, clean and large. We had a problem with a broken hairdryer, and it was fixed within 10 minutes of our placing the call. The only other issue was that parking was limited near our building after 9 p.m.; we had to park outside a building three units away from ours. From the Tuscany you can easily walk to the strip; it's about .7 mile from the Flamingo. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We were told by the person at the front desk that it's quieter on the top floors.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Lynne0725
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I've been to Vegas a handful of times and I ALWAYS stay here. I'm talking like at least 6 times and counting. I've only stayed at one other hotel in Vegas which was a timeshare and very nice but the Tuscany is the best bang for your buck.
Front Desk-
always polite, hardly ever a long wait
Rooms-
HUGE I'M TALKING GINORMOUS. Always clean. I am a self confessed clean freak and this is the only place other than my home I will walk around without flip flops on and actually use their sheets and comforters. Even if you get a double bed you could certainly take a blow up bed and have someone sleep on the comfy couch.
Pool-
pretty decent nothing special but its nice and never too crazy
Casino-
free drinks when you gamble can't beat that. I will admit lots of old folks at this casino but the price makes you not care
Marilyn's cafe-
there is the sweetest phillipino waitress who works here just love her wish i remembered her name. food is good especially for the price, my boyfriend once ordered the baked ziti twice in one day and always wants to stay at this hotel so he can eat it again
beachfront coffee-
pretty decent little sandwich and coffee shop kind of pricey though but you can eat it at the tables outside next to pool
the cantina-
pretty decent for vegas mexican food especially when you get a coupon once you book
taxi stand-
always polite, and will assist you asap. call down to front desk if you have a planned time departure

All in all this hotel is amazing and i'm never disappointed and i'm pretty hard to please. wish there was more of a younger age group but oh well. you can walk to the strip but during the summer its kind of sweaty. walk to bally's and you can take a free shuttle to the rio for their amazing buffet!! and free shuttle it back to bally's or i believe they have a couple other strip drop offs.

Room Tip: don't spend extra on pool view rooms its too loud anyhow
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Devan C
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This Hotel was absolutely perfect, Rooms were big, modern and comfy, facilities were excellent, Restaurants were spot on, staff were great, gym and pool area excellent! Location is also great only a ten minute stroll to strip! only downfall we had was considering the size of the hotel roughly a 100 sun loungers around pool which proved difficult to get one after 10am, people have moaned about wifi in reviews but signal was great around reception, pool and restaurants what more do you need :)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The pit boss kicked my spouse out of the casino because he didn't believe his driver's license was real. This is ludicrous because my spouse is a 36 year old man who presented a valid government issued identification.
He does look young for his age, and it didn't help that we were probably the only people in the casino under 50. We looked like outsiders, and we were treated like outsiders. It's too bad that one old man ruined our stay at this hotel. Our hotel room was huge and clean and looked much more expensive than it was. The hotel is nice, but if you're under 40 be prepared for extra scrutiny in the casino.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank julent
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Everything in one location!
Great food,great entertainment and the rooms are huge and clean
I do not think there is more of a value in hotel rooms in all of Las Vegas and I spend about a hundred nights a year

• Stayed: January 2013