Tuscany Suites & Casino
$116
$127
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
$179
Bellagio.com
$145
$135
$19
4,030 results
All reviewsoff the stripmarilyns cafeseparate buildingsrooms are hugemain buildingresort feeflamingo roadtwo blocksten minute walkthe mexican restaurantsmall kitchenettekitchen areacoffee tabledining tableellis islandfitness centernice pool
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I booked this hotel based on an e-mail special I recieved and then had to cancel. I was told they needed one nights deposit, but I was not told it was non-refundable. They also told me that they followed up with an e-mail confirmation that was never sent. Be careful!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank VBatm
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Huge rooms is really the best thing about this place but with a smell.

Service was good other than walking into my room the first time with the microwave randomly sitting on the floor

Conference spade as good too

Other real negative is location. Since its off the strip it took 30 minutes to get a cab!!

Again really huge rooms is the best thing about this hotel and its obviously real affordable too

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Very impressed as a local with the Tuscany Hotel! I have driven by it hundreds of times. The hotel is nice. Not too busy, and the rooms are off away from the casino floor. Room keys are needed to access in and out of the room buildings. I can go on and on about the size of the room, but the bathrooms are GREAT! Extremely clean and updated. Very much the style of any branded casino on the Las Vegas strip at a much lower rate!!! Loved my stay....

Room Tip: Great location. 5 minute drive to LVCC and many others halls.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Equal-Platforms
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Stayed here Feb 2013. Very clean, could not fault any part of the hotels cleanliness or hygiene.
Rooms are huge, as others say, shame the kitchen is not equipped, but then we stayed for a week and only made a cup of tea and coffee twice.
Reading other reviews, we made sure we were not in block A or B, and not in a ground floor room. First mistake - being British when she offered us J120, first floor, we agreed. Then on arrival at the room realised first floor to Americans is in fact ground floor.
Yes we heard the people walking around upstairs, which is unusual for a hotel, but it was not too annoying.
The restaurants are good, and Marilyns Diner is cheaper than IHop and Dennys. 24 hr opening and highly recommended. Tuscany Gardens is dearer, great for that special occasion, but most main dishes are only $20, the dearest was $60.
Having walked around all the big hotels on the strip, we would always stay here, lack of crowds, no queues for check in, and great food prices. Central location 10 mins walk from Bellagio, Flamingo and Caesars Palace.

Room Tip: Top floor room, make sure you request non smoking,
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jacqui C
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here in Feb 2013 for 5 nights. I was sceptical about the quality of this place due to the very low price, but I was very pleasantly surprised on check in! The room was huge, about the size of a small apartment with a sitting area and kitchenette. The bathroom was also huge, with a bath and separate shower. The on site facilities were also good, with 2 pools, gym, restaurants, bars and of course a casino. I also had the best meal I had in vegas here (Marilyns Cafe), a half rack of ribs and a half BBQ chicken with sweet potato waffle fries and green beans, i think it was $12. Wow. The resort is 5-10 mins walk to the Bellagio, Caesars etc, and i would recommend a refreshment stop at Ellis Island casino (first right on the way to the strip) for a $2 craft beer. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple