“Huge Bathrooms. Quite Nice and Spacious.”

Tuscany Suites & Casino
Ranked #43 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Very impressed as a local with the Tuscany Hotel! I have driven by it hundreds of times. The hotel is nice. Not too busy, and the rooms are off away from the casino floor. Room keys are needed to access in and out of the room buildings. I can go on and on about the size of the room, but the bathrooms are GREAT! Extremely clean and updated. Very much the style of any branded casino on the Las Vegas strip at a much lower rate!!! Loved my stay....

Room Tip: Great location. 5 minute drive to LVCC and many others halls.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Equal-Platforms
Write a ReviewReviews (3,909)

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Stayed here Feb 2013. Very clean, could not fault any part of the hotels cleanliness or hygiene.
Rooms are huge, as others say, shame the kitchen is not equipped, but then we stayed for a week and only made a cup of tea and coffee twice.
Reading other reviews, we made sure we were not in block A or B, and not in a ground floor room. First mistake - being British when she offered us J120, first floor, we agreed. Then on arrival at the room realised first floor to Americans is in fact ground floor.
Yes we heard the people walking around upstairs, which is unusual for a hotel, but it was not too annoying.
The restaurants are good, and Marilyns Diner is cheaper than IHop and Dennys. 24 hr opening and highly recommended. Tuscany Gardens is dearer, great for that special occasion, but most main dishes are only $20, the dearest was $60.
Having walked around all the big hotels on the strip, we would always stay here, lack of crowds, no queues for check in, and great food prices. Central location 10 mins walk from Bellagio, Flamingo and Caesars Palace.

Room Tip: Top floor room, make sure you request non smoking,
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jacqui C
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here in Feb 2013 for 5 nights. I was sceptical about the quality of this place due to the very low price, but I was very pleasantly surprised on check in! The room was huge, about the size of a small apartment with a sitting area and kitchenette. The bathroom was also huge, with a bath and separate shower. The on site facilities were also good, with 2 pools, gym, restaurants, bars and of course a casino. I also had the best meal I had in vegas here (Marilyns Cafe), a half rack of ribs and a half BBQ chicken with sweet potato waffle fries and green beans, i think it was $12. Wow. The resort is 5-10 mins walk to the Bellagio, Caesars etc, and i would recommend a refreshment stop at Ellis Island casino (first right on the way to the strip) for a $2 craft beer. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Dave L
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel previously so we knew we wanted to return. The property is in a great location, close to the strip without all of the hassles and traffic of the strip. On this visit we were joined by 3 other couples. Everyone loved the hotel; the rooms were a nice size, our meal at Tuscany Gardens was excellent, however, all 4 couple had the same complaint - the linens need to be replaced. The bath towels were small and scratchy, and the sheets were also scratchy and pilly.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 16, 2013

In February, I decided to take two nights by myself at the Tuscany suites to relax, enjoy some R&R and catch up on some sleep missed from a 13 hour flight. I checked in at 3pm, a doorman opened the door, held my bags for me until I was checked in and guided me to the front desk. Check in was painless, 5 min tops and no one in line. The doorman doubled as a bellman (fine by me) and brought my bags to the room, opened the room, showed me how things worked and told me if I needed anything to contact him. That felt reassuring.

My room was spacious, and seemed to be in 3 sections; bed area, queen size, wide and roomy, living room area with two medium sized sofas that shared a flat screen tv with the bedroom area, and a dining area that also had a kitchenette with a microwave, microfridge and space to prepare a meal or open up some leftovers and enjoy eating at a dining table. I could even see the t.v. because with these three sections there were no obstructed views; a big open space square, if you will. This worked well for me when some others may have preferred having separate rooms.

I selected the property because of price and location. The thirty-five dollar rate per night (exclusive of the las vegas wide extra guest room charge) was fine for me. Good water pressure in the bathroom, service staff was responsive to my needs and basically uneventful.

I did dine in the two of the restaurants and was pleased with the food, though I did have to wait 15 minutes to be seated on Wednesday evening. I only played quarter slots and did very well (plus $200).
Wifi is free in the lobby/front desk area, and you need to pay other places.
Overall, pretty good.

Room Tip: I stayed in C section (alphabetized buildings...as the rooms are huge)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank harmonyeternal
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We booked this hotel at a great rate through Expedia.

Pros
* not too far off the strip - it was an easy 10 minute walk
* spotlessly clean
* huge room - king size bed, sitting area
* in-room safe
* large, clean bathroom with bathtub and separate walk-in shower
* small dining area with table and chairs
* kitchenette with sink, mini-fridge and microwave (you have to ask for the microwave but there is no additional charge)
* both Albertsons and Target are reasonably nearby if you want to buy groceries - they are not close, you will need to take a bus or taxi back if you're stocking up on wine or beer
* nice fitness centre and heated lap pool in addition to the main pool area
* checkin was fast and easy. Our room was ready when we arrived shortly after noon.
* cabs were readily available at checkout time
* service was excellent

Cons
* the kitchenette has no supplies at all - bring your own dishes and cleaning things
* there was no tea kettle available
* the $14 a day resort fee only gets you wi-fi in the lobby, not in your room - if you are using the internet in the evening you'll find the band in the lounge very loud and the area quite smoky

This property is definitely downscale from the opulent Strip hotels and that is particularly noticeable in the casino and the lounges. However, aside from smaller TVs and less exotic toiletries, the rooms are every bit as good and it is much less expensive.

As long as you aren't looking for the extravagant "Strip" experience this is a wonderful hotel. We'll be back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank susan2305
Reviewed February 14, 2013

the hotel is very nice,two long blocks from strip .Great bedroom,big and very clean.The only thing is that it has kitchen but unequipped,not even a dish,spoon or cup to have breakfast. Thats a pity!But the hotel offers different restaurants and coffee shops.There is wifi main places but to pay if you want in the room.I recommend this place.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family