“Great Value !”

Tuscany Suites & Casino
Ranked #45 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed October 3, 2011

This place is truly a great value. I took a chance and chose it because it was my money (instead of a business trip) and I was not planning on spending much time in the room. I guess my expectations were low...what can you realistically expect for $42 a night...But, I was pleasantly surprised from the moment I arrived. My room was huge! It was very clean with a fridge and sink. The furniture was acceptable - not new but not old either. The bed was really good, much better than average. The bed is typically where you know you are in a cheap room, but my bad back was very happy with this bed. The hotel is a little dated, but certainly above acceptable. The casino was lots of fun and small (which I like). The people were very friendly. I did not have a chance to use the pool, but it seemed clean and acceptable. It is close enough to the strip to walk, but I did use my car to get to the shows. It is about a 5 minute walk to the monorail and Bally’s. I would NOT HESITATE to RECOMMEND this place to any budget-minded visitor to Las Vegas. It is not the Venetian, but I plan on staying here again the next time I am here on a budget.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank CapeMike
Write a ReviewReviews (3,910)

Reviewed October 2, 2011

I have stayed at the Tuscany at least nine times in the last three years. I go there for a business meeting at a location near the Tuscany and there are at least two of us on each trip. The room have always been clean and comfortable. The discount coupons received at check-in have greatly reduced expenses. The meals at the Tuscany restaurants have always been very good and there is a good selection of items. My feelings have been echoed by the others who travel with me. Until our meeting place changes we will continue to stay at the Tuscany.

Room Tip: Ask fo a room in building C since it is very close to the lobby and easiest to find.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank JimN51
Reviewed October 1, 2011

An excellent place to stay in Las Vegas, not too far from the strip. The rooms are huge with the biggest bed I have ever seen, well maintained, spotlessly clean and have the added bonus of having a fridge and coffee maker in the room. There is gym, spa, pool and a lap pool which I used for sunbathing as hardly anyone was ever there! It just meant that I had to lie on the ground as opposed to having a sun lounger but it felt like I had the whole area to myself! There are laundry facilities, a mexican restaurant, italian restaurant, piazza bar and the bar and cafe in the casino. The cafe is open 24 hours and the food is really good. The staff were nice (the only problem I had was with the barman in the casino bar who ignored me for about 10 minutes to serve everyone else). Considering it only cost £284 for 10 nights it was amazing value for money. I would recommend Tuscany Suites to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank aberdeenquine09
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Just returned from Las Vegas stayed at the Tuscany, it is off the strip. It has its own casino and wonderful restaurants. The mexican restaurant makes home made tortillas every day, the american restaurant has a breakfast special that is awesome for the price. A great lap pool separte from the main pool. The bus will pick you up in front of the hotel and will take you to the strip.

Room Tip: if you don't like to walk ask for a room closes to the casino and restaurant
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Dort1960
Reviewed September 28, 2011

This is a great find- we timed our first walk to the strip (12 minutes and you come out between Bally's and the Flamingo/Bills) - with nothing like Strip prices. The suites are big, clean and comfortable; great pool area- never too packed; well maintained grounds; a range of decent places to eat. We found the staff to be very helpful and overall the hotel has a really relaxed and friendly feel about it. The only slight issue was the air conditioning unit in the room which was very noisy. This is our fourth trip to vegas and our fourth hotel- we'll definitely stay in the Tuscany again.

Room Tip: The rooms are in blocks A-L. The lower letters (e.g. A-D) are closer to the pool/casino and entrance...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bobbyrs
Reviewed September 28, 2011

When I checked into the Tuscany Inn, I was greated by a very nice Bell man who offered to take my luggage to my room. I was grateful for this as I am a mfg. sales rep with 3 heavy bags filled with samples! The room was VERY large and nicely appointed. (shocking for the price!!!)
I had a very comfy sleep in a Queen size bed. Really nice bathroom with tub and seperate shower. Really nice mini kitchen with micro and fridge. When I checked out very early the next morning (5:00am) again I was able to call the front desk for a Bellman to help me with my luggage. For a woman traveling alone, I like the help with my luggage, I like parking close to my room, I don't like walking through a Casino when in Vegas, and I like a nice pool / spa. The Tuscany is perfect for my needs, I will stay here each time I am in Vegas.

Room Tip: The rooms are really large and nicely appointed. I like the non-smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank lakejoyjolee
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Tuscany suites was a great place to stay. It was clean and the rooms look exactly like what is shown on the website. The lobby is great and checking and out was very easy. It is not on the strip but is an easy walk to Flamingo and LV BLVD. The grounds are really well maintained as well as the hallways. The only negative was that the tv and some of the furniture were outdated but neither of these mattered since I didn't spend much time in the room anyhow and definitely did not need to watch television. Just of particular note, I am very afraid of bed bugs so I took apart both beds in the room down to the bed rails and found absolutely no evidence of bugs in my room. They even have mattresses that have tops that are easily removed which allowed us to look under the mattress top. While we were doing that I took note that the back of the bed, carpeting, baseboards, etc were all immaculately clean and well maintained. The picture frame over the bed and the head board cannot be removed to look for bugs so we just pulled the bed far enough away from the wall so that it was not in contact with the head board. The room was so large that there was plenty of room to move the bed. Great overall stay, would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: I stayed in building E and it was very clean and there was no evidence of bedbugs, not sure of any o...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple