We expected an inexpensive hotel. They are usually tired and worn. No surprise that this one is. That would be fine for the price. But the surprise, as others have mentioned, is that basic utilities are missing - notably hot water, Internet connection and telephone. From Web reviews, I can see that a number of us, over weeks and months, have encountered these problems, though we were told we were an aberration. "Oh, no one else has had a problem," they say sincerely and with great concern at the desk.
They expect you to share one hand towel between two people, and they may "forget" to pick up groceries for the breakfast. The "juice" is low-juice, sugared Capri Sun, and one day there wasn't any.
Your choices here are either to go without basic hotel utilities and services and not bother to secure them, or to make frequent runs to the office to ask for this and that and the other thing. (There was no phone service in the room on some of the days, so not possible to call the office.) You may have to take cold showers some days.
A pleasant surprise is that the AC worked well in our room and didn't make a lot of noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is never a dull moment at our Travelodge Las Vegas hotel, which is within walking distance of great casinos, restaurants, and attractions on the Las Vegas Strip. We provide friendly service and easy access to area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Travelodge Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Travelsuites Hotel Las Vegas
- Travelsuites Motel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Travel Lodge
- Las Vegas Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Las Vegas