Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$207
$179
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$171
$145
MGMGrand.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$139
Mirage.com
$239
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$206
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$270
$179
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$146
$187
1,670 results
All reviewsoff the stripplayers cardfree airport shuttletower roombreakfast buffetnice poolcasinoslotsvegasbingogamblinglascompsratesflamingofeesbellagio
Reviewed October 22, 2010

We spent two weeks at Terribles, our fifth visit to this Hotel. Initially, we booked a wheelchair accessible room because that was the only option on line, when we arrived we were offered an alternative which we agreed to (didn't need to take a room from someone who may have had mobility problems). We had a room in the 'old' part of the hotel on 3rd floor. It was certainly large enough, twin queen size beds, plasma screen wall mounted TV, coffee maker, hair dryer, clock radio. Plenty of storage and hanging space, spotlessly clean bedding and towels, toiletries and coffee supplied daily. We paid $600 inc tax for our stay which covered Labour Day weekend and collect and return to the airport on the hotel shuttle. What more can you ask for?
We ate several times in the restaurant and the buffet, each time we were served by smiling staff, Kai and Greg are certainly worth a mention, both went out of their way to make sure we were happy with the food and the service.
Mentioned to the front desk that the hairdryer casing was 'cracked' and by the time we got to the room, the electrician was waiting for us with a replacement, fitted in less than 15 minutes. Try getting that sort of service in the UK and you'd mostly be very dissapointed.
I'll admit that the corridors and carpets are dull - but I don't eat or sleep in that area of the hotel. The pool area was clean, the towels plentiful, the shop staff were polite, helpful and obliging and the prices were very reasonable.
Add to all that the points on the players card and the extra bonuses available just by swiping your card through the 'touchdown' terminal and I can't see that anyone should have reason to complain about Terribles. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Service was bad,the shower was horrible,the pool was ice cold.How they did that I will never figure out.Food took forever to get to the table.People were very rude I will never stay there again

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2010

As our quick gettaway spot. Its the best... Inexpensive not formal FUN FUN slots and great tables with fabulous dealers..

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank carolinasangel
Reviewed September 12, 2010

I spent three nights at Terrible's and had a great time. I had prearranged for paid transportation to the hotel but it never showed up. I called Terrible's and they sent a free shuttle to pick me up in ten minutes. The shuttle driver gave me a couple of vegas happenings magazines and a ticket to a strip magic show. The check-in was fast and the desk person met all my requests, non-smoking, king size bed, refrigerator, and on the first floor or near an elevator. The room was much bigger than I expected. It was in the older part of the hotel but was very clean and fresh smelling. It had a 42" flat screen TV mounted on the wall. I really liked the coffee maker in the room. I was able to get all my meals compted with my rate of play. Their generous point system with the club card added up so I was also able to bring home a number of souveniers from the gift shop. It was within walking distance from the strip but did not have all the traffic. Terrible's appeared to be a favorate of the locals, small but friendly. Locals can cash their pay checks there and earn gasoline, milk, cigarettes, kitchen utensils, tools or many other things in their point cataloge, not just touristy stuff. I felt the buffet was excellent with a different menu every night, heavy on Tex-Mex foods. The full service restaurant was good too. The staff were all very helpfull and cheerfull. One cocktail waitress remembered what I drink and brought me fresh ones, sometimes without me realizing she had been there, I would turn to my side and there would be a fresh drink. The pool was private from the public and was very nicely landscaped with lots of chairs, tables and umbrellas. What I really liked and rarely see was an outdoor hot tub that was really hot. I really wished I could of stayed longer. They provided a free shuttle back to my airport gate. In all I had a very good time at Terrible's and much prefer it over the huge, fancy and more expensive strip hotels.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank megabill
Reviewed September 5, 2010

I'm writing this review because I have read some things that are not true that other people have said. We have stayed at Terrible's for the last 3 years and will be booking a room again next year. The Tower room is quite spacious, so is the bathroom. THEY DO HAVE A FITNESS ROOM. I have never seen hookers. Our room was quiet and smoke free. The staff was friendly and helped us when ever we needed something. Parking was easy. The food was great and cheap. We won 3 free dinners just by swiping our players club card. I like Terribles and you can't beat the price!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple