I spent 3 nights here while in Vegas for a convention. After reading some reviews I was honestly not looking forward to the experience. While it wasn't as bad as some reviews I probably would not stay here again. I reserved a premium room weeks in advance but when I arrived was told they did not have any left. The room I was given, although supposedly updated still had very outdated furniture, there was also the nightly smell of smoke drifting up from the casino. I had the window to the room open for most of my stay.The room was very clean however and I did not see any bugs as other reviewers reported.
The most troublesome part of the stay was many of the patrons in the casino, they were a rough and rowdy looking bunch, I suspect a lot of locals hang out here and it's not a really friendly looking crowd.
On the positive side, the staff was all lovely, very friendly and accommodating
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three blocks off the Strip and only two miles from McCarran International Airport, Silver Sevens is only minutes away from world-class golfing and shopping. Even better, Silver Sevens offers free shuttle service to and from McCarran Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
- Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
- Terribles Hotel Casino
- Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Las Vegas