“Nice For The Price” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #120 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Long Beach, California
“Nice For The Price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

This has a great location just up from the airport. The staff is very friendly! Stayed in the tower. Bathrooms had a lot of dust, especially in the fan housing. If you have dust allergies, beware.

That being said, the rates are very reasonable. Air quality in the casino could be better. All in all, if you are looking for a bargain and not luxury, by all means, stay here.

Room Tip: All tower rooms face the pool. Standard rooms, you'll want to ask for a pool view.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank meinkeb
Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear meinkeb,

Thank you for taking time to post honest feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. It is great to hear your stay with us was overall a very enjoyable experience. It is truly upsetting to hear about the issues you experienced. These issues are not indicative of the genuine standards we strive to exceed every day. We appreciate your thoughtful feedback.

Director of Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (369)
  • Indonesian first
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

As a 8 year resident of Las Vegas I spent the majority of my free time here. I used to love everything about the gambling and atmosphere when it was "Terribles". The rooms were not that great but, after the name change the rooms are beautiful. However the gambling floor has now taken a turn for the worse. It's too crowded and hard to get from one machine to the next. I constantly get asked for money or cigarettes by patrons. The machines that used to be decent payback are little to none. The servers are still professional, nice, and way more efficient the Station Casino's servers. But now when I gamble, I sadly have to go to Station Casino's.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank WillieinVegas
Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dear WillieinVegas,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We are constantly working on our casino floor to improve your experience and will take your feedback into consideration when looking at new floor plans and updating machines.

Director of Marketng

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Check in was a fast process and informative. The hallways in the hotel could use some fixing up but otherwise the hotel rooms were great. New and comfortable. The air conditioning wasnt working when we arrived in our room, and once called they came up immediately. Made a quick adjustment and the room was perfect. The beds were comfortable and the shower and bathroom were clean. If I didnt need to stay on the strip I would stay here all the time. The price was amazing and the resort fee low.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank breeze1der
Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Dear breeze1der,

Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Thanks,
Perry, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I like the renovated rooms and their size. The buffet is good for the price and the parking lot clean and well lit at night.
Cons:
- Bathroom not remodeled
- Slippery tub, fell in it.
- no fridge in room
- smoky casino
- ugly dark stuck in the 80's hallways

But I still recommend the hotel and buffet.

Stayed February 2014
5 Thank Tcas787
Dear Tcas787,

Thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Plymouth
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

I thought I would just copy and paste the review I sent to them directly, when they contacted me asking if I liked stay. I am generally a traveler that can overlook a lot, but there was just too much wrong with this hotel and have thought of other stuff that happened too... But be bother to add it.

Hello,

I have have a very long list of valid complaints about your hotel and when I thought it couldn't possible get worst on my last morning at check out what should have taken a few minutes for you to return my $100, I was told I had room charges and would be getting $67.50 back, FOR WHAT!!!! It took about 15 -20 minutes to straighten it out and I was returned $97 dollars, I was charged for calls, that actually didn't go though, no one answered the phone and I didn't leave a message. Cause of this delay, I missed my flight.

I couldn't even use the phone in my second room, a upgrade, I had to unplug so it didn't keep ringing every 10- 20 mins. Why doesn't the operator know there's a fault in the phone or people at the reception desk. Engineer had to tell me, Yeah its been like that for ages.

My first room wasn't actually that bad and probably would have been okay had I only been staying a few days, but I was there for 8 nights.

My second room, hangers missing, only 3 lights in the vanity mirror (yes I told housekeeping) and not 4. Bad TV reception, card key not working in a proper way, having to slam door once, twice or 3 times to get it to close (poolside door). Key not working to get into the pool. No plug for the sink.

I have to say, this has been one of my worst hotel experiences and stay EVER!! I have stayed in budget accommodations before but this has been the worst ever for the money. I won't even go into "locals" that seem to wander though the place and the extremely unsecured parking facilities. I seriously don't how you can call this a 3 Star hotel!

Sincerly

Christina R C

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank nevadades
Dear nevadades,

Thank you for your honest and thoughtful feedback. We are truly sorry you were not completely satisfied with your stay and can assure you that we take your feedback very seriously. It is very upsetting to hear we fell short of our goal to provide exceptional genuine service during your stay. We sincerely apologize for your dissatisfaction but hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Ephraim, Utah
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

If you spend more than 25 cents for this filthy room, you paid way too much. This place was recommended by hotels.com as having a jetted tub. We paid extra for the "luxury suite." No tub, but plenty of gross towels, sheets, carpet and dirty tile. Nasty, nasty, nasty. Hotels.com is off my list, too.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
7 Thank Diane84647
Dear Diane84647,

Thank you for your honest feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. We are deeply sorry you were not completely satisfied with your stay and assure you this is not an indication of the high genuine service standards we strive for every day. Your comments will be reviewed by the appropriate departments to ensure this does not happen again. We truly appreciate your feedback and hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Idaho Falls, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

we were recently in Las Vegas, stayed at Planet Hollywood. Silver sevens has a great buffet. First sign for their players card, then go upstairs to eat! $5 breakfast...includes a lot of hot entrees, fruit, cereal, and beverages. What a deal.
We came back for dinner that night, $9 with card. Taco bar, 6~7 hot entrees, salad bar, all the peel and eat shrimp you can stand, mashed AND baked potatoes, dessert and drinks. The food quality was...more like a cafeteria. Some food was really good, some was fair. $9 was a great price.
Easy in, easy out from the parking lot.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
7 Thank deanfromidaho
Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear deanfromidaho,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed dining with us and look forward to welcoming you back again.