we were recently in Las Vegas, stayed at Planet Hollywood. Silver sevens has a great buffet. First sign for their players card, then go upstairs to eat! $5 breakfast...includes a lot of hot entrees, fruit, cereal, and beverages. What a deal.
We came back for dinner that night, $9 with card. Taco bar, 6~7 hot entrees, salad bar, all the peel and eat shrimp you can stand, mashed AND baked potatoes, dessert and drinks. The food quality was...more like a cafeteria. Some food was really good, some was fair. $9 was a great price.
Easy in, easy out from the parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three blocks off the Strip and only two miles from McCarran International Airport, Silver Sevens is only minutes away from world-class golfing and shopping. Even better, Silver Sevens offers free shuttle service to and from McCarran Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
- Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
- Terribles Hotel Casino
- Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Las Vegas