Great place to stay if you don't plan on staying in your room a whole lot. We chose to stay at this hotel because we were in Vegas for the National Finals Rodeo and this hotel is close to the Thomas and Mack Center. The rooms are clean and decent, however, the constant sound of airplanes taking off and landing got old rather quickly. Not only is the volume of the airplanes a constant annoyance but every time one files over the satellite dish signal gets interfered with and you usually miss a good 30 - 45 seconds of any television show you happen to be watching, Lots of good restaurants nearby (PF Changs, Bahama Breeze, Jersey Mike's Subs, etc.) which I would recommend because the food at the hotel is absolutely horrible. Granted, a breakfast buffet will only set you back $6.99, but I probably could only eat about $1.50 worth of food. Rubbery eggs, overly greasy bacon, canned fruits.
The staff was very courteous and other than the things mentioned above, it was a pretty average stay,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three blocks off the Strip and only two miles from McCarran International Airport, Silver Sevens is only minutes away from world-class golfing and shopping. Even better, Silver Sevens offers free shuttle service to and from McCarran Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Vegas.com, Odigeo, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
- Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
- Terribles Hotel Casino
- Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Las Vegas