I was a little worried about the very cheap price when I booked this hotel but the good reviews swayed my decision. They have a free shuttle to the strip and airport which is very convenient. When we checked in the busy and harried desk clerk took care of us efficiently. The casino downstairs was cramped and smoky with lots of flip flop wearing patrons wearing wife beater shirts feeding the slot machines.
We had a lot of trouble finding the way to our room but eventually we found the single cramped elevator going upstairs. The room was spacious, clean, and functional. The bathroom was kind of small. The bed was large and comfortable.
When we ventured forth to the Strip there were no cabs at the hotel to take us even after we asked for one. The fact that even taxis avoid this hotel says a lot.
I did see plenty of security guards walking around the parking lots and casino.
Despite all this I feel the hotel is a good value as long as you stick to the room and don't have a lot of expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three blocks off the Strip and only two miles from McCarran International Airport, Silver Sevens is only minutes away from world-class golfing and shopping. Even better, Silver Sevens offers free shuttle service to and from McCarran Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Vegas.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
- Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
- Terribles Hotel Casino
- Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Las Vegas