We were staying over at the Baymont which is practically across the street so we walked over here a few nights.
The place looks like it has a a lot of regulars although I always saw people checking in also. Nothing wrong with the casino as it has all the slot machines you might be looking for and a few table games. It has a nice little sportsbook area too. The bartenders were friendly and so were the waitresses.
Nothing special but I am sure it is reasonably priced to stay here.
Not a destination place that I would book and stay at but not a problem visiting for a few hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three blocks off the Strip and only two miles from McCarran International Airport, Silver Sevens is only minutes away from world-class golfing and shopping. Even better, Silver Sevens offers free shuttle service to and from McCarran Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Vegas.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrible`s Hotel Las Vegas
- Terrible`s Hotel And Casino
- Terribles Hotel Casino
- Terribles Hotel Las Vegas
- Terribles Las Vegas